Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

yea, but the tau can bring a literal spaceship to the tabletop

honestly, you can take anything from the tau, triple the amount of guns atleast and it would fit right in

I have so much unused tau warhammer at my Mums... I regret not doing more with it.

10 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Half the fun

Looks like a borderlands mod.

Warhammer crossover when?

With my Gunner in Borderlands 3 the mech usually has the miniguns and rockets, moar dakka = moar fun. 

9 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

honestly, you can take anything from the tau, triple the amount of guns atleast and it would fit right in

I want more Warhammer games. Warframe basically fits the bill with space marine level of being overpowered, and all the gore. 

42 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

That's a bit suspect me thinks. 

I'll jump into the bdsm chat and say I can't hurt people, but I don't mind a bit of pain. Some bdsm seems too much like abuse though. 

Image result for angry marine gif

lol

It's abuse with consent.  

While I'm a masochist,  I'm not about out right impact.  And I do have sadistic tendencies but has nothing to do with physical violence. 

3 hours ago, ILucjusz said:

Yes, it does.

And I totally didn't download it just to check d:

...and now I think I'lll set my notificarions to "I'm very excited now".

I have "curious.  Operator, it appears someone is actually trying to contact you" for my ringtone. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

I have to setup wake up tenno as an alarm on my phone but never took the time to do so.

I did it last night.  Slept right through the first full minute but woke up because my zombie nightmare took a turn I to Warframe lol

4 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I have "curious.  Operator, it appears someone is actually trying to contact you" for my ringtone. 

Ordis, you really do not have to remind me that no one contacts me anymore, thanks.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Jartzanator96 said:

CLEM!

GRAKATA!

20 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

The Eldar and Tau are the lesser evil of the Xenos compared to the Orks, Nekrons, and Tyranids. There are recorded cease fires and non aggression treaties between the Imperium and the more intelligent aliens, usually happens when some of the true evil factions show up. I'd be okay with more treaties but "In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war." 

19 hours ago, MagPrime said:

It's abuse with consent.  

While I'm a masochist,  I'm not about out right impact.  And I do have sadistic tendencies but has nothing to do with physical violence. 

I'm more masochist than sadist, I don't see the point in hurting a partner in bed. Hurting people should be reserved for people you don't know or care about, and in defense of yourself or others. 

32 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Hurting people should be reserved for people you don't know or care about, and in defense of yourself or others. 

On the other hand, I see it as romantic that a partner trusts you enough that they're able to enjoy it.

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

On the other hand, I see it as romantic that a partner trusts you enough that they're able to enjoy it.

To an extent, but some stuff seems to take it way too far for me. Then again I gave up sex for some time to study things and try to be enlightened. Buddhist monk life served me better than some people I know who are getting divorced, remarrying, and all while having multiple kids or diseases. 

43 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

To an extent, but some stuff seems to take it way too far for me. Then again I gave up sex for some time to study things and try to be enlightened. Buddhist monk life served me better than some people I know who are getting divorced, remarrying, and all while having multiple kids or diseases. 

BDSM is Bondage (handcuffs to full rope body) Discipline, Domination, Submission, Sadism & Masochism.  It doesn't usually involve the type of violence or pain I'm inferring from your comments and about half the time, it doesn't even involve sex. (So no diseases, like kids) Hek, celibacy is even considered a kink to some lol

Not trying to entice you to the Dark Side, just trying to clarify some things. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

The Eldar and Tau are the lesser evil of the Xenos compared to the Orks, Nekrons, and Tyranids. There are recorded cease fires and non aggression treaties between the Imperium and the more intelligent aliens, usually happens when some of the true evil factions show up. I'd be okay with more treaties but "In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war." 

i dunno, i wouldn't call them evil, but they definantly aren't good.

Eldar: a dying race that somehow through a galaxy sized gangbang brought fourth 1 of the 4 main chaos gods, this being the god of the #*!%ening. They are also pretty damned arrogant and doesn't give a single S#&$ about any of the other races. Their diplomacy sucks too

Dark Eldar: basicly what i said above, just add more extreme BDSM and a dash of immortality

Imperium: while pretty damned horrible, the only way for them to survive is to be as strict and always think of the many and sacrifice the few. They are also a strone throw away from collapsing. You are just a tiny cog in a galaxy wide machine, what you believe is irrelent as long as you do as you are told

Chaos: ethereal entities have gained sentience and are basicly just feeding itself. Think of them like predators

Orks: Presumably created solely to fight the c'tan and their horrific exterminators, they also outlived their presumed creators, so a bit difficult to find the ''turn off'' button that isn't shaped like a gun

Tyranids: They are litteraly predators that are feeding themselves, just predators, pretty damn dangerous and horrific predators

Necrons: Tricked into becoming mechanical slaves to the C'tan because the old ones suscribed to american healthcare. They did exterminate most life, but atleast they rebelled and sharded all of their ''gods'' except for maybe 2 of them. 1 of them being trapped inside mars, and the other having left the galaxy before the rebellion happened. Though in modern 40k some of them are decent rules to the fleshies, you can also engange in diplomacy aswell, notable individuals being Trazyn the infinite and the silent king himself.

Tau: They are the kindest race (they also known how to do diplomacy unlike the eldar), i'll give em that, but it's been hinted at that the ethereals are practically brainwashing the entire species and seperating everyone into casts where the ruling cast control every tiny detail of your live. If you look deep it's essentially a fascist utopia. If you don't believe in the greater good or are saying stuff that are against prepared to get your balls snipped, re-education or at worst, executed.

out of all of the main factions, chaos, nids are just predators that feed themselves, orks have a missing off button, eldar deserve the big, fat, spiked, 69 sided dragon dildo of slaanesh, imperium is collapsing, most necrons are soulless and very salty, pretty damned horrifying if they decide you have offended them.

If i were to live in 40k, it's definantly be as a tau, because atleast i'll be comfortable, even though i don't have much choice

Spoiler

i'm saying this as a guy that collects tau, necron and eldar miniatures

8 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i dunno, i wouldn't call them evil, but they definantly aren't good.

Eldar: a dying race that somehow through a galaxy sized gangbang brought fourth 1 of the 4 main chaos gods, this being the god of the #*!%ening. They are also pretty damned arrogant and doesn't give a single S#&$ about any of the other races. Their diplomacy sucks too

Dark Eldar: basicly what i said above, just add more extreme BDSM and a dash of immortality

Imperium: while pretty damned horrible, the only way for them to survive is to be as strict and always think of the many and sacrifice the few. They are also a strone throw away from collapsing. You are just a tiny cog in a galaxy wide machine, what you believe is irrelent as long as you do as you are told

Chaos: ethereal entities have gained sentience and are basicly just feeding itself. Think of them like predators

Orks: Presumably created solely to fight the c'tan and their horrific exterminators, they also outlived their presumed creators, so a bit difficult to find the ''turn off'' button that isn't shaped like a gun

Tyranids: They are litteraly predators that are feeding themselves, just predators, pretty damn dangerous and horrific predators

Necrons: Tricked into becoming mechanical slaves to the C'tan because the old ones suscribed to american healthcare. They did exterminate most life, but atleast they rebelled and sharded all of their ''gods'' except for maybe 2 of them. 1 of them being trapped inside mars, and the other having left the galaxy before the rebellion happened. Though in modern 40k some of them are decent rules to the fleshies, you can also engange in diplomacy aswell, notable individuals being Trazyn the infinite and the silent king himself.

Tau: They are the kindest race (they also known how to do diplomacy unlike the eldar), i'll give em that, but it's been hinted at that the ethereals are practically brainwashing the entire species and seperating everyone into casts where the ruling cast control every tiny detail of your live. If you look deep it's essentially a fascist utopia. If you don't believe in the greater good or are saying stuff that are against prepared to get your balls snipped, re-education or at worst, executed.

out of all of the main factions, chaos, nids are just predators that feed themselves, orks have a missing off button, eldar deserve the big, fat, spiked, 69 sided dragon dildo of slaanesh, imperium is collapsing, most necrons are soulless and very salty, pretty damned horrifying if they decide you have offended them.

If i were to live in 40k, it's definantly be as a tau, because atleast i'll be comfortable, even though i don't have much choice

Reveal hidden contents

i'm saying this as a guy that collects tau, necron and eldar miniatures

What I mean by lesser evil is that since the Imperium sees all aliens as evil, the Eldar and Tau aren't as bad as the other races that exist solely for the sake of killing. They treat war as an unfortunate necessity, and mourn losses suffered unlike the other factions that only care for how much blood they've spilled or how many skulls they've collected. Most of the xenos are also too dedicated to fighting anything that they'll fight each other just as often, and will only expand when one leader stops them killing each other long enough to focus on something else. 

The modern Imperium is ruled by lesser men than the Emperor who was the only reason the Imperium rose to power in the first place, and is the reason why he's worshiped so zealously. While not exactly good because of what they have to do to survive, humanity is also not as evil as the other factions and can see reason in avoiding war with certain groups. The reason I will stay Imperial is that it represents mankind's potential, getting to the stars and expanding across the galaxy. Even though it seems bad now the Imperium won't fall until Terra itself is gone. Even among something like the Astartes there are different chapters that view normal people as something they must protect, and they aren't just there as fodder. 

Mostly why I like Warhammer 40k is because it's very chaotic and expansive, has minimal plot armor, and it's not just good guys vs bad guys. Everyone is morally grey and is doing what they must to survive in a brutal and unforgiving universe. 

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

BDSM is Bondage (handcuffs to full rope body) Discipline, Domination, Submission, Sadism & Masochism.  It doesn't usually involve the type of violence or pain I'm inferring from your comments and about half the time, it doesn't even involve sex. (So no diseases, like kids) Hek, celibacy is even considered a kink to some lol

Not trying to entice you to the Dark Side, just trying to clarify some things. 

NN November is a secret campaign to get people into the BDSM community.