Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

20 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Not to brag or anything but I had President's Day off and I feel quite relaxed. 

For those suffering from anxiety and panic attacks maybe try some tranquil music. 

This is neat for ambient sound, while doing other things or snuggling

• Like 1

Jesus, sometimes this board gives me a headache...

I get why people are negative, but some people are just mean-spirited about it. Some thread feel more like a political debate than talking about a video game. Not a civil one either - the kind where both sides sling mud. With stones in it.

I've been hanging around the Sonic Reddit since yesterday, and yeah the whole community just got a huge win to its name so it's in a much better mood overall than this one, but even the negative things are pretty chill. Even the ribbing at Birds of Prey is done primarily through memes. And then you got one of the communities that was held up as one of the friendliest, at least for a while...

I would be lying if it said it wasn't colouring my perception of the game. Not even what people are saying, just how damn angry people are at this game.

Sorry, just needed to vent... 

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

That's what this thread is also for, apparently 😉

I play Warframe for quite some time now and I noticed that people in-game generally are more kind, polite and helpful then here on forum, which became pretty much standard these days. Especially General Discussion sometimes produces festivals of throwing mud at each other. But it probably originates from the fact that vocal community is really small fraction of playerbase, usually the angrier fraction.

But here we are, just being civil and all chill in this 13541-page-long thread, unintentionally defending good name of a whole Warframe community Xb

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I get why people are negative, but some people are just mean-spirited about it. Some thread feel more like a political debate than talking about a video game. Not a civil one either - the kind where both sides sling mud. With stones in it.

I've been hanging around the Sonic Reddit since yesterday, and yeah the whole community just got a huge win to its name so it's in a much better mood overall than this one, but even the negative things are pretty chill. Even the ribbing at Birds of Prey is done primarily through memes. And then you got one of the communities that was held up as one of the friendliest, at least for a while...

I would be lying if it said it wasn't colouring my perception of the game. Not even what people are saying, just how damn angry people are at this game.

It's aight, LPW is here for you. 

Always. 

Humor aside, yeah.

5 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I can but offer you an internet hug.

Unless you have VR, in which case I can offer you a virtual hug, which is entirely different.

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I wonder how work woukd react if I played warframe during my lunch break. 

My former overnight job I would go home for an hour since I got all my stuff done and play games, then drop off paper work and be home. And if you're on break anyway what can they say? Might get a few people there into Warframe too. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

My former overnight job I would go home for an hour since I got all my stuff done and play games, then drop off paper work and be home. And if you're on break anyway what can they say? Might get a few people there into Warframe too. 

The only gamers here already know warframe lol 

I do medical billing, the cubicites might be disturbed by evidence of my non conformity and complain. 

Someone seriously made a sink that I was leaving early.  And by early, I was clocking out at 16:19 and not 16:20.

14 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

The only gamers here already know warframe lol 

I do medical billing, the cubicites might be disturbed by evidence of my non conformity and complain. 

Someone seriously made a sink that I was leaving early.  And by early, I was clocking out at 16:19 and not 16:20.

Sounds like you need some headphones then. 

That reminds me of another job that wouldn't let me out early for one day after a 12 hour shift, 15 minutes was what I asked for and they said no. After just working 12 days straight for them too. Should've quit that a lot sooner than I actually did. 

The one where I played games while still being on the clock had a couple months where we were short staffed, but it was a 6 hour shift and of those 6 hours I spent 1 hour not doing much of anything. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Sounds like you need some headphones then. 

That reminds me of another job that wouldn't let me out early for one day after a 12 hour shift, 15 minutes was what I asked for and they said no. After just working 12 days straight for them too. Should've quit that a lot sooner than I actually did. 

The one where I played games while still being on the clock had a couple months where we were short staffed, but it was a 6 hour shift and of those 6 hours I spent 1 hour not doing much of anything. 

This place is actually pretty ok with clocking a minute or two early but this person made such a stink that it ruined it for several people in the office because she got the boss so wound up, she just knee jerk reacted before doing any checking.  

Oh well, the person that did it is in her 60's and set to retire soon. 

14 hours ago, MagPrime said:

That GD thread now has 4 songs trying to smash together in my head.

Glorious. Roommate better prepare for YouTube serenade 

Let me just toss Soldier Side in there too. 

Spoiler

Image result for anime smug laugh gif

8 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i bought an ubisoft game last week, and the game likes to remind me that i'm playing an ubisoft game

It may just be a me thing but something Ubisoft games do that I don't see often is letting you shoulder a marksman rifle then scope in. Lets me use my favorite rifle which is an M14 or SCAR H in just about any scenario. Keeping a close range secondary handy is good practice too though. 

22 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Let me just toss Soldier Side in there too. 

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for anime smug laugh gif

It may just be a me thing but something Ubisoft games do that I don't see often is letting you shoulder a marksman rifle then scope in. Lets me use my favorite rifle which is an M14 or SCAR H in just about any scenario. Keeping a close range secondary handy is good practice too though. 

i'm just gonna say that the game is pretty much the only thing that have been able to kill me in the game, none of the actual enemies have managed to do it yet

6 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i'm just gonna say that the game is pretty much the only thing that have been able to kill me in the game, none of the actual enemies have managed to do it yet

Wait do doors count as enemies ? 

If yes well i'm not like you at all ^.^ 

6 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Bosses kill me if I play dumb, other than that most games I die from falling off of stuff. That's why I appreciate Warframe not punishing one for falling off a map. 

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Wait do doors count as enemies ? 

If yes well i'm not like you at all ^.^ 

i feel though the world 4 times in a row if that counts

1 minute ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Bosses kill me if I play dumb, other than that most games I die from falling off of stuff. That's why I appreciate Warframe not punishing one for falling off a map. 

i should mention that this is division 2, it's very fun when it works

1 hour ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

I figured, I also picked it up. Hard to resist when it's on sale for 3 dollars. 

And I've had reasonable luck finding M14s (M1A in game). 

i just want my poor minigun to have more ammo, or atleast let the ammo pickups be more common, oh and also for the game to work properly

I just soloed Grendel Defence and it was bearable only thanks to Star Wars youtubers reviewing new Clone Wars, this mission is way too boring, farming Nidus for two weeks was more fun than last 53 minutes.

And I apologise for being ON Topic here, I'll try harder next time, promise *-*

4 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

oh and also for the game to work properly

That's the dream. I had an issue with my headset when I played it earlier, mic still worked fine, still heard everything fine except for one single thing. In-game dialogue.

Loud guns? Check.

Loud music? Check.

Shooty McExplosion Bang Pow? Check.

Audible dialogue? Only when actively looking perpendicular to the speaker, because magic surround sound wizardry.

Not sure how effective a tactical military guy I'd make if I have to crab walk towards the enemies just so that I can hear them...