The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara speed

SaltyBaconCZ

Question

12 answers to this question

Arcane Consequence, not much point in equipping any other Arcane on Ivara, unless you have Energize, so you don't even waste mod slots that way.

But the Infiltrate augment is also a must have.

I wouldn't invest any more than that on speed, Ivara is slow by default but not that slow.

If you're using Infilitrate, positive power strength also helps, especially with ziplining.  But it takes a lot of power strength for it to feel really significant on walking speed (to me), and I don't think it affects rolling at all.  (And negative power strength doesn't seem to reduce her walk speed.)

So I'd only build for it if I was relying zipline mobility a lot and/or was using a build that was leveraging power strength in other ways.

Hmmmm.   This makes me wanna make a speed roller ivara lol....... 

That movement restriction on her sucks so bad.. 

I have used Octavia to do 35+ exterminations while stealthed and I have used Ivara but Ivara was more difficult because I would just run out of energy.   But I just use my zenurik school with her and poof instant energy gain whenever im low.   But I think stealth should be Duration based instead of drain.....That way it would be easier to mix in her exalted bow.  

I dont know.. I used her for a little bit but I've already kinda lost interest in her and have moved on to other frames.   Right now im currently screwing around on my mesa.  I just came to see what advice people had for speeding Ivara up lol.  

12 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

But I think stealth should be Duration based instead of drain.....That way it would be easier to mix in her exalted bow. 

There is a reason some prefer Ivara over Loki Master race, like not being instantly oneshot once the stealth duration ends (if you don't manage your disarms)and being more comfortable because you don't have to refresh the ability, even despite the fact you can't gain energy from Zenurik while using most drain abilities, including Prowl.

It has its advantages and disadvantages.

21 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

really-i-dont-gt1880.jpg

Instant enough.  I have void dash at its most basic level and It just takes a few dashes to refill my energy enough to get me past 2-3 batches of enemies at a time.  I imagine once powered up it will be even EASIER.   

Otherwise I dont get your meme.

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

1 minute ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Instant enough.  I have void dash at its most basic level and It just takes a few dashes to get me past 2-3 batches of enemies at a time.  I imagine once powered up it will be even EASIER

I have maxed my void dash and have the Zenurik Energy Orb Passive.... its still excessively slow.... now if you said "'I drop 1 Large Energy Restore" then I believe you since thats 400 Energy in 30 Seconds.... compared to Zenurik's 150 Energy.... which is a drop in the bucket for Ivara's Giant pool. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Otherwise I dont get your meme.

Its not mine.... I just found it lying around on the ground.