Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you were an enemy, what would be the most terrifying Warframes to you

-Vahagn-

It does occur to me that Vauban's Tesla Nervos make for a hell of a Railjack Security system. Imagine being a Corpus crewman boarding a Tenno vessel, crashing, only to be met not just by one or more angry crew members (who may or may not be mid-tier generals in your respective army) but also an swarm of autonomous security drones that jump you almost immediately upon your landing - basically as if you were attacking one of your own vessels. Probably less scary and more posthumously irritating since your boss is trusting your life to a bunch of overdesigned guns on legs and oversized robot spiders when, clearly, a guy with a gun backed up electrically charged orbs is far more effective, though.

On 2019-07-14 at 3:04 AM, Guest said:

No mention of Hydroid. As if dying to Water Boarding, a Tsunami, Drowning or as Hentai is not scary...

the thing is, hydroid would probably be the scariest realistically.  why?  because its been proven that drowning is THE single most painful way to die.   burning alive?  all your nerve endings will be fried actualy really fast.  nekros would rip your soul from your body, which would  most likely be a quick death.  the stealth warframes would kill you before you even knew they were there.  and so on and so forth.  but drowning?  you are going to feel every agonizing moment of it.  as the oxygen leaves your lungs, the burning pain that it leaves behind.  the slow drift into black as your brain slowly shuts down and your motor functions slowly stop working.  You. Will. Feel. It. All.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Neon Lights9212 said:

the thing is, hydroid would probably be the scariest realistically.  why?  because its been proven that drowning is THE single most painful way to die.   burning alive?  all your nerve endings will be fried actualy really fast.  nekros would rip your soul from your body, which would  most likely be a quick death.  the stealth warframes would kill you before you even knew they were there.  and so on and so forth.  but drowning?  you are going to feel every agonizing moment of it.  as the oxygen leaves your lungs, the burning pain that it leaves behind.  the slow drift into black as your brain slowly shuts down and your motor functions slowly stop working.  You. Will. Feel. It. All.

Have you got a source for drowning being the most painful way to die? Interesting topic I'd love to look into but my quick googling wasn't bringing up anything like that.

15 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

The scariest warframe, I think, would be the one that traps us in a simulation for eternity, contantly torturing and killing and reviving us again and again.

"Your thirst for knowledge is as insatiable as mine!!"

No, I'm just literally here to level up more trash, again. You creep me out and you're possibly the most monstrous creation in this entire galaxy. I can't wait to leave.

• Like 1

All of them would be terrifying more or less but...really? no one said Titania, really?

She can reap your literal soul out but that's not the worst part. She will make you levitate defenseless...while all your allies and friends walk up to you...slowly, and the only thing you can do is watch how they hack at you, slash you, shoot you, rip your flesh...but you wont die yet, you will first watch how they cry in pain as they die trying to kill you and then, you explode taking with you the rest of them. Fcking awful is you ask me.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NecroPed said:

Have you got a source for drowning being the most painful way to die? Interesting topic I'd love to look into but my quick googling wasn't bringing up anything like that.

i looked it up on wikipedia, and while i was off in some ways, i hit the nail in the head in others.  its not THE most painful way in a physical sense, but it can be pretty darn scary regardless.    when drowning,  most ppl (as is human nature) will panic,  which will of course lead into the obvious panic attack, which only makes it harder to get out of the situation.  

if you are stuck underwater and are holding your breath, no matter how long you are able to, eventually the "breathing reflex" will become too strong, which can be very painful on the lungs and overall chest area due.  (if you've tried to see how long you can hold your breath, you know the burning sensation in the chest im talking about)

overall, drowning is a very unpleasent yet silent way to die.  no way to scream for help, the thrashing about caused by the panic attack increases blood flow, which reduces the amount of oxygen in the body faster.  eventually you will black out, and at that point, depending on where you are, you are done. nobody will be able to save you as your lungs fill with water without any of the previously mentioned resistances.

despite drowning being one of the easier forms of death to prevent, its still very scary. and very much scarier then what about 90% of the other warframes could be capable of.  with one of said exceptions being nova, who can create a literal black hole. and if you've looked up what it'd most likely be like stuck inside of a black hole, than you know that your consciousness will be alive far longer then your actual body will be due to the time dilation that is present in black holes

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Neon Lights9212 said:

that your consciousness will be alive far longer then your actual body will be due to the time dilation that is present in black holes

Ah! I didn't think of that. Lots of forms of death are nearly instantaneous, but experiencing death and being aware of it for a good long time would be torture too!

black hole doomsday GIF by History UK

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Ah! I didn't think of that. Lots of forms of death are nearly instantaneous, but experiencing death and being aware of it for a good long time would be torture too!

black hole doomsday GIF by History UK

yeah,  lets put it into perspective.  its theorized that your conciousness would continue to function 10s to 100s of years of slowed time inside a blackhole.  you'd still see your body as it slowly stretched into the center, you'd never see yourself reach the center.  to get an idea of what it might be like, if you've watched the anime bleach.  when mayuri killed sszayalaporro granz.  mayuri quickly stabbed the guy in the heart.  but to sszayal, it felt like thousands, if not 100s of thousands of years before the tip of the blade even started to pierce him

• Like 1