Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ganondorf Wukong

Joltyboi

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

Zelda Ocarina of Time was my childhoold. I have a wallet, 3 hoodies (one of which is full on Link) a keychain, several mugs and more of Zelda merchandise.

So this, this is epic. Very much approve.

i was told youde like it, i cant wait to get a 3DS so i can play oot and MM, botw was my first and i havent played anything else

25 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

I was told youde like it

Curious...

25 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

i cant wait to get a 3DS so i can play oot and MM, botw was my first and i havent played anything else

Could always get an emulator on your PC. I have Project 64 and it's run Majora's Mask fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Could always get an emulator on your PC. I have Project 64 and it's run Majora's Mask fine.

yeah but i have trust issues when it comes to downloading things from websites that i dont know, i dont wanna get to some fake ass website and get a virus from it or anything, plus i want a 3DS anyway

Just now, Joltyboi said:

yeah but i have trust issues when it comes to downloading things from websites that i dont know, i dont wanna get to some fake ass website and get a virus from it or anything, plus i want a 3DS anyway

Better safe than sorry. :smile:

9 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Curious...

someone in my clan discord who spends a lot of the time in the forums whos probably talked with you before or something, showed it to them and said i should put it on the forums and tag you, i was thinking of putting it on the forums anyway so thought "might as well"

Edited by Joltyboi

10 hours ago, Joltyboi said:

What virus lol?The only exe file that you need to run is the emulator itself and yeah i get it that you want a 3DS but keep in mind that on pc you can play the game in 4k.

7 hours ago, ReyaXZy said:

What virus lol?The only exe file that you need to run is the emulator itself and yeah i get it that you want a 3DS but keep in mind that on pc you can play the game in 4k.

i said i dont wanna risk getting on a fake website instead of one of the websites that actually has the emulators, and considering most websites that have things like emulators, and ones that ive seen on youtube videos, dont actually take the time to make their websites look half decent, and instead have them look like theyre out of 2002, its hard to know whats the real deal and what isnt

3 hours ago, stormy505 said:

I can just hear the DORIYAH in the background,

one critique though, imo trying a different helmet might look better.

celestial twin = double the DORIYAH

im not really a big fan of the non-tennogen wukong helmets, but i have tried the macak helmet and its not that bad

update: just got wukong prime and tried it on him, im not to sure about how it came out, especially since theres no way to put the red on him like i did the normal one, at the very least i might replace the blue on the armour with red and settle for that (and yes, i know i can put the normal wukong skin on prime)

unknown.png