Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us change our Cephalon please DE!

Yunjuwo

I'm getting tired of hearing Ordis and Lordis all the time, both in and out of missions. It would be so great to be able to choose a different Cephalon to equip for everyday play. Similar to the UI Customization that we have now, I'd love to choose a new Cephalon and hear new voice lines for instructions on my mission, when life support starts getting low, if someone tripped alarms in a spy vault, etc. It would be understandable if we have to revert back to default Ordis lines for quests, but at the very least it would make starchart/sortie/fissures/etc. so much more enjoyable if we could switch Cephalons for those everyday missions and hear new dialogue when things get stale (I personally would love to trade Lordis for Cephalon Vull). Who else wants some fun changes?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Cephalon

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Foroeight said:

It would be understandable if we have to revert back to default Ordis lines for quests,

I was gonna explain how this idea was always present and would be extremely expensive in terms of redoing all the voices in the game regarding Ordis, but now that you have explained this, I'm down for it!

How about a custom Cephalon?

Simple: to re-record Lotus's voice lines would take a lot of time, since there's so many. Plus it'd screw with the story a bit. So free pack choice is probably out of the realm of possibility

However, there probably will be new voicelines after the New War. It just makes sense, both in the story and just in general. Plus, in terms of Cephalons, we're getting Cy for Empyrean.

More cephalons in the story in general would be cool. Cy seems like a great addition, maybe a quest to recruit one or two more that we can use for missions.

Stellaris is a great game to look at for inspirations on AI personalities.