Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gas City is Terrible

Psyckosama

Exiting the map on the new Gas City map without the other players is basically impossible.

It requires you to sit in an open area and under heavy fire without cover and without moving for a minute.

If you go down, the clock resets. If you move more than 3 steps, the clock stops.

If you try and step forward to get energy because your abilities are the only think keeping you alive, the clock resets.

• Like 1

Sure some of the exit zones re a bit small, but if you can't survive hanging out at the exit then you're not ready for the mission or the amount of time you stayed there. Or you need to stick with the group and everyone needs to cooperate to get to the exit together.

Individual extraction should be instant and available to all public squad missions, tbh. I personally haven't had any problems with the extraction tile in the Gas City Tileset (mainly because whenever there are too many enemies, I just go into Operator Void Mode and wait), but I feel that letting players extract in most situations without having to wait for their squad mates would solve the issue neatly, while giving us a feature many players have been requesting for a good while.

The two major issues are the new enemies that push you around like a little nerd in junior high and the timer, that resets when you change to operator. Since it doesn´t reset when you change back to your frame, I guess it´s a bug. Instant extraction, once you reach the exit is not the answer to the problem because in other tilesets you have stuff behind the extraction point and you have to cross it to get there. Would be pretty annoying if it pulls you out of your mission because you accidentially hit the point. They should reduce the timer to 15 seconds, that´s enough time to leave the zone if you´re in it by accident and it´s also short enough to stay in operator godmode.

I'm sorry but how are you struggling to survive a few seconds at extraction? This sounds to me like you just need to learn to kill things and survive a bit better instead of complaining about a non issue. for example you could go into your operator and wait it out, Use some of your CC abilities to stop enemies while you wait to extract, or just kill everything in sight for that time which considering the low levels on Jupiter and even the starchart at it's highest level in general. As a bit of background how long have you been playing the game that you are struggling with this mundane task?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

But no one mentions melee nullifiers? Seriously? Calling it terrible for that? 

Oof

To be fair they did slow them down enough to alleviate most the issues. 5 years in and compared to some of the other terrible enemy designs where they sit now they are not the worst thing in the world. What people do choose to complain about does surprise me sometimes as well though XD