Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Tweaks: Update 25.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

On 2019-08-08 at 4:50 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Holding the casting button will send out a wave (much like similar, expanding Warframe Abilities) giving the elemental buff to every player it touches, including the caster

Oh nice I can get buff on myself! Now I must reconsider my build.

On 2019-08-08 at 11:34 AM, Magnus said:

I still can't organize my loadouts how I would like to, either a messy "default" or alphabetical only. I still need to delete older loadouts in order to arrange them how I see fit, rather than being able to click and drag them into new places and swap them around freely.

This new loadout screen amounts to just a coat of paint and doesn't address the issues of the functionality at all.

We have sent this feedback to our UI team. Thank you for your thoughts!

15 hours ago, [DE]SpaceySarah said:

We have sent this feedback to our UI team. Thank you for your thoughts!

This would be great to have. Though I can understand it may cause issues with Actuas (the doll things, dont know if i spent that right.)

In current state augment mods that add elemental damage are very much useless for every one but new players and eidolon hunters.

Mainly because they add new elements to existing status tables, experienced players craft each of their weapons to do very specific thing but by adding allot of new elemental damage to an existing build you are reducing the effectiveness of this what this weapon was build to do and adding 200% of radiation or corrosive damage can overwhelm the other purpose crafted elements. This can result in reduced effectiveness and damage by 50% or more.

Quick and easy fix would be to simply move the added damage to separate status table with it's own status chance or guaranteed prock, but even removing the ability for added damage to prock status would be very much preferred to current state.

PS. I can't find dedicated augment slots on my warframe please help DE.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I was slightly sceptical at first when reading the original Dev workshop, I must admit Ash's augments actually turned out to be quite nice 😄 (The only ones I've tried so far)

Buffed just enough to be relevant and not ridiculously overpowered to the point of being a strict requirement in every build. Noice 😄

Peace & Love ✌️ ❤️

Archived