Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters

(PSN)Okamikai30

So as I'm sure you lovelies all know, Warframe has specters. 

For those who don't know: they are obtained via crafting and can be either a copy of one of your Warframes and loadouts or they can be a copy of an enemy. The Warframe specters are called "Force Specters" while the enemy Specters are called the enemy's name and specter (for example: Moa Specter")

Now that that's out of the way: The other day I was farming Romula, Venus and I always do a Force Specter when doing it. So to be absolutely silly I decided to spawn as many Specters as I can. 

I got to 6 xD

I could do 7 but I know that sometimes if your specter matches an enemy then that specter can turn agaisnt you so i leave my Ancient Healer specter unspawned. 

Anyway: I felt like I discovered something but I doubt that I did, so tell me guys! Did you know you can just spawn all your specters?

PS: i would add a picture of all my Specters but idk how to do that

• Like 1

i think, theoretically the max number of specters you can spawn at a time is 9 (10 if clem counts) but that risks one of them turning hostile. given that the roller specter is objectively the worst specter, leave it out, and take nekros into a fight with the grineer and you can potentially have up to 16 minions at any given time.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

uhm, as far as i know you can only spawn different spectra-types at the same time. when you spawn a * warframe spectre and a ** spectre only the last should stay while the first is gone...

but yeah, you can spawn any different kind of spectre once.

Yea, I went broad with just "Specters" to mean I'm spawning different types of Specters. 

What I mean is I've spawned 6 different types of Specters and thought it was funny. 

If I knew how to share photos from my gallery here, my picture would have cleared up so much confusion, lol. 

Just now, Podge said:

i think, theoretically the max number of specters you can spawn at a time is 9 (10 if clem counts) but that risks one of them turning hostile. given that the roller specter is objectively the worst specter, leave it out, and take nekros into a fight with the grineer and you can potentially have up to 16 minions at any given time.

Oml, that is amazing. I need Nekros, and recipes of all the other Specters that are possible.

I NEED AS MANY MINIONS AT A TIME AS POSSIBLE! MWAH HAHAHAH 

It's so silly that they've capped it at like 9/10, you would think they'd realize it's kinda silly to have 9 minion following you around but nope. 

Im glad they didn't make it lower >:3

Just now, RamonLeeYJ said:
  Hide contents
  • Any summoned allied Specters in a Nightmare mission will now have a reddish distorted glow to indicate that they have turned against you and you’ve made a huge mistake in trusting them.

I'm just kidding....

You have saddened me, now it's time to cry in a corner 😭

(This is a joke btw)

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Okamikai30 said:

Oml, that is amazing. I need Nekros, and recipes of all the other Specters that are possible.

I NEED AS MANY MINIONS AT A TIME AS POSSIBLE! MWAH HAHAHAH 

It's so silly that they've capped it at like 9/10, you would think they'd realize it's kinda silly to have 9 minion following you around but nope. 

Im glad they didn't make it lower >:3

as far as i know, it's not even a hard cap, it's just that the game wont let you have multiple specters of the same kind, and that's the number of different kinds of specters available right now. so, potentially, this number grows with each specter type added to the game.

17 hours ago, Podge said:

as far as i know, it's not even a hard cap, it's just that the game wont let you have multiple specters of the same kind, and that's the number of different kinds of specters available right now. so, potentially, this number grows with each specter type added to the game.

Petition for more Specters to be added: I need an insane amount of minions >:3

18 hours ago, (PS4)Okamikai30 said:

I could do 7 but I know that sometimes if your specter matches an enemy then that specter can turn agaisnt you so i leave my Ancient Healer specter unspawned. 

From my gaming experience, Specters seem to attack the Player on "Nightmare" missions only.

[ The unspawn problem is a game bug, not due to encountering the same enemy type.]

I pull out the Revenant specter for disco Interception in annoying places. When the enemies really start hammering him, he does surprisingly cast his 4 and spins for minutes!

EDIT: P.S. 2 Specters (quickly Hold Position!), Operator and a Warframe will get you a Coaction Drift solo! Or just use Loki's Decoy if you have him...

Edited by nslay

14 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

Okay can you name all the different specters we can get?

I dont know them all but from what I do know:

Ancient Healer Specter

Moa Specter

Corrupted Lancer Specter

Crem Clone Specter

Force Specter

Rollar Specter

Sheild Osprey Specter

2 hours ago, (PS4)Okamikai30 said:

I dont know them all but from what I do know:

Ancient Healer Specter

Moa Specter

Corrupted Lancer Specter

Crem Clone Specter

Force Specter

Rollar Specter

Sheild Osprey Specter

there's also corrupted bombard and corrupted heavy gunner specters that you can buy from baro ki'teer on occasion.