Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 11 test

(XBOX)JFREDSKINS

Question

13 answers to this question

Thanx for the awesome description of what that challenge is lol...  

Yeah that one you need to master your jumping/gliding controls.   Jumping to the dif platforms is the hard part...   Zephyr has the passive that lets he fall more slowly than others but that can seriously screw up your timing lol.   

Titania can cheeze it if you like take no mods so she starts with the energy required or something??  

But your normal everyday warframe can handle it just fine...  You just need to master your single jumps, double jumps,  bullet jumps, aim glides.   Now that we have awesome ground slam mechanics it might even be a hell of a lot more easy.... especially with zephyr + ground slams..  

But yeah that one definately makes you sweat for it!

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

In case anyone couldn't remember off the top of their heads (like me):

Time Trial Test

This test requires players to make their way through an obstacle course while shooting red orbs to increase the amount of time they have to finish the course. Each orb adds 3.5 seconds of time.

Edited by sinnae
  • Like 1

I think any frame can do it if you bring a weapon you can spray & pray with, so you can keep moving forward without having to aim too much or reload often. High RoF like Soma or a broad beam like Ignis.

Beyond that, you could mod for sprint speed and bring a fast base movespeed frame like Loki, but I don't think that's necessary.

Just need your basic bullet jump to get to higher platforms and don't spend any time standing still to shoot orbs, because you'll lose the time you gain.

3 hours ago, (XB1)JFREDSKINS said:

I am stuck.  Have watched the you tube guides and everything.   Any suggestions on how to get past MR 11 test?

Damn m8, i failed 3 attempts on MR8 and had to wait 24h before i could finally manage. This game on controller is much harder. Miss pc-days ❤️

Edited by (PS4)Grimfrost83

By the way, in case you were not aware, you can practice every mastery rank-up test as many times as you'd like in Cephalon Simaris' room in any relay before doing the real thing. You can change your loadout in the same room too.

When you load into a relay, fast travel to Cephalon Simaris and head right. You'll see a long line of phone booths, one for each MR level. Go to the MR 11 booth and pick "practice" instead of "qualify."

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (XB1)JFREDSKINS said:

I am stuck.  Have watched the you tube guides and everything.   Any suggestions on how to get past MR 11 test?

Doesn't look like anyone said it, don't use a weapon with air time. Only adds to missing the target if your not used to hitting target moving away from you.

Easy way is to use titania. There are a few more "jumping" test later on titanin will allow you to pass those with ease.  I am bad at the parkour stuff on console because I can't easily move and look at the same time (I use motion sensor). I use titanin regularly for MR, weekly statue and lua spy. For MR11, you want to keep number of mod at a minimum to get a bigger energy pool.