Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re release original Warframe!

vadiks2003

No there is no way to play paly the original warframe when it initially released back in 2013 into closed/open beta. However, most of the same tilesets and weapons are still available from that period along with the same skins for the majority of them that would allow you to play in a similar way. If you place several restrictions on yourself with friends of a similar mindset you could in theory play as if the game was still the "old" warframe.

Edited by -QueenUnicorn-

This is a problem with live service games like Warframe. Devs can make huge changes to the game and strays away from what made you enjoy it in the first place. Only chance for us to do so would be for DE to release a "Warframe Classic" like Blizzard did with WoW Classic.

• Like 1

1 минуту назад, AXCrusnik сказал:

This is a problem with live service games like Warframe. Devs can make huge changes to the game and strays away from what made you enjoy it in the first place. Only chance for us to do so would be for DE to release a "Warframe Classic" like Blizzard did with WoW Classic.

this seems like perfect idea. PETITION TO MAKE WARFRAME CLASSIC!!!

2 minutes ago, vadiks2003 said:

this seems like perfect idea. PETITION TO MAKE WARFRAME CLASSIC!!!

It's pretty unlikely they'd do it any time soon if you ask me... but I wouldn't mind enjoying the oldschool parkour again. It made exploring certain areas more challenging and fun than it is today. Right now Parkour 2.0 and Nightwave are the things I dislike the most in current day Warframe. 2.0 is easy to use so it's tolerable, and easier for new players to get into, but I still think 1.0 looked and felt better.

Edited by AXCrusnik
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... are you trolling? because I feel like you're trolling... this IS the old Warframe...

Warframe today is undeniably much MUCH different than 2006-2007 Warframe (Just like WoW is, and look how well WoW Classic is doing). They've had 8 years to tinker with and add things to the game, and some people preferred some of the old things, or want that nostalgia.

Edited by AXCrusnik

2 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Warframe today is undeniably much MUCH different than 2006-2007 Warframe (Just like WoW is, and look how well WoW Classic is doing). They've had 8 years to tinker with and add things to the game, and some people preferred a some of the old things, or want that nostalgia.

Who would pay for it...how much would they pay for it?

8 минут назад, Uhkretor сказал:

... are you trolling? because I feel like you're trolling... this IS the old Warframe...

kinda yes but the main point is not trolling

about the "old warframe" i mean no stuff like wisps walking around or something, just old graphics, buggy trinity, no relic getting prime stuff and other stuff

Edited by vadiks2003