The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Crit Secondaries Needs Help. Pistol Hunter's Munitions.

(PSN)funboxer84

We got amazing high Crit Secondaries like Kitguns, ect but they require too much Forma to be reliable and against high level enemies its damage potential falls off. To resolve this DE needs to release pistol version of the Hunters Munitions mod so we can build take advantage of the high Crit chance and require less Forma.

I have an Aksomati high Crit build but it's not reliabe. 

What do you think? How would Pistol Hunter's Munition Mod help you out? When we are carrying energy cells in excavation and defaction mission we have to Secondaries. This mod would help out. 

Edited by (PS4)funboxer84
New information

11 minutes ago, (PS4)funboxer84 said:

How would Pistol Hunter's Munition Mod help you out?

It wouldn’t. Because I see no problems with what we have now. My high crit secondaries are perfectly fine. Why would DE release a mod to discourage people from buying and using Forma? That does not seem logical.

You have not specified what you consider “high level enemies” to be, so I am going to assume Sortie level as this is what stuff gets balanced for (apparently). If your build is unreliable perhaps it could use some improvements? It is not shown so we have no idea if it is actually good or not.

Hunter's Munition Mod was criticized for primary as OP and yet it helped new and cheap players do better damage and create slash damage when there wasn't and yet its not perfect. For pistol it would be even better as we could enjoy our seconderies more when we are doing missions where we carry things and can't use primary or have a Focus Lens on secondary only.

People will buy the Forma bundle no matter what even though it's easy to farm for it with time and patience. 

We'll never get it if we don't ask for it. I have spent around $500 on Warframe PS4 and I enjoy supporting the developers and we would enjoy the game now and hope to keep it improving.

Off topic I wouldn't allow any kid to play Warframe because it's a drain in life. Many are smart to stay away because your family life and professional will struggle if you have an additive personality. So to help Warframe and people who are hurting by escaping the world by overplaying Warframe. We need balance in a game that I hope people can enjoy without destroying their health and social life. 

21 minutes ago, (PS4)funboxer84 said:

Off topic I wouldn't allow any kid to play Warframe because it's a drain in life. Many are smart to stay away because your family life and professional will struggle if you have an additive personality. So to help Warframe and people who are hurting by escaping the world by overplaying Warframe. We need balance in a game that I hope people can enjoy without destroying their health and social life. 

Are you really trying to take this approach? I don’t think this is a suitable statement. Surely giving people an easier way to do stuff would allow them more time to play Warframe. If someone genuinely has an addictive personality do you think one mod would change anything? I think you are just making up reasons now.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)funboxer84 said:

For pistol it would be even better as we could enjoy our seconderies more when we are doing missions where we carry things and can't use primary or have a Focus Lens on secondary only.

This really just relies on people not enjoying them that much now. My high crit secondaries are perfectly fine. Yes, it took a lot of Forma. Since when have people hated using secondaries? I was not aware of that happening.

• Just stick to “I want this mod to make my OP gun more OP”. At least that is an honest reason.

Edit: I would still like to see your build for the secondary you are using.

Edited by krc473

well you started with Kitguns, so:

number of Forma used is not a relevant metric. that's entirely determined by how many Polarities you got for free. this speaks literally nothing to the performance of the Weapon, and shouldn't be considered whatsoever.

for the Weapons themselves, what do you mean falloff? since you mentioned Kitguns, my Kitgun doesn't falloff. my Kitgun deals ~100,000DPS +free AoE + a river of Status at the same time. it's objectively one of the best overall Weapons in the game, infact. easily competing as one of the top 5% of all Weapons.
:)

for AkSomati, the only weakness there would be the rate that it expends Ammo, which is quite high. but it's an effective Weapon irregardless.

there are Weapons that even the 99% consider effective without applying Crit Slash, and so if that's the case, clearly not everything needs to be totally focused on Crit Slash.

1 hour ago, (PS4)funboxer84 said:

Hunter's Munition Mod was criticized for primary as OP and yet it helped new and cheap players do better damage and create slash damage when there wasn't

sure, Hunter memes can be used as a crutch to make up for when Players are bad at basic Arithmetic and put on crappy Mods + use the wrong Mods vs their Enemies and then complain that their Weapons don't do any Damage.

i don't think that's the fault of whether Hunter memes exists or not though.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, (PS4)funboxer84 said:

We got amazing high Crit Secondaries like Kitguns, ect but they require too much Forma to be reliable and against high level enemies its damage potential falls off. To resolve this DE needs to release pistol version of the Hunters Munitions mod so we can build take advantage of the high Crit chance and require less Forma.

I have an Aksomati high Crit build but it's not reliabe. 

mhh i dont know about that one. tombfinger is perfectly hybrid viable so its rattleguts and gaze, catchmoon is not really hybrid viable but got huge aoe damage and kills everything no problem till armor scaling kicks in. like catchmoon alone already powercreeped many secondaries if they make an hunter munition for it then i can throw my whole arsenal except melee weps out of my orbiter. 

but i would not have problems with aksomati having some hunter munition mod