Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ban Warframe from customer service desktop

Kiroch

Question

I have been sitting on a ticket for 2 days and have not even been told to be patient yet.
I can only image the one thing that can keep customer service from servicing is warframe.

Please stop playing warframe and solve our problems for a few days. Warframe will still be there when you are done.
You can still dress up line a ninja though. We wont judge.

12 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Kiroch said:

I have been sitting on a ticket for 2 days and have not even been told to be patient yet.

Well, in my humble opinion I don't think you need to be told to be patient. Kinda can figure it out yourself don't you think? Support team is fairly small as far as I'm aware.

14 minutes ago, -Icarus- said:

Well, in my humble opinion I don't think you need to be told to be patient. Kinda can figure it out yourself don't you think? Support team is fairly small as far as I'm aware.

And why IS that? The company can blow untold amounts of money to host its own cons and commission life-size replicas of in-game models and costumes. Surely they can spring for mor people at the help desk. Frankly, I find these kinds of response times inexcusable for a modern-day business. Even at their worst, NCsoft CS would respond to support tickets the same day, and I don't have many good things to say about that company.

11 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

And why IS that? The company can blow untold amounts of money to host its own cons and commission life-size replicas of in-game models and costumes. Surely they can spring for mor people at the help desk. Frankly, I find these kinds of response times inexcusable for a modern-day business. Even at their worst, NCsoft CS would respond to support tickets the same day, and I don't have many good things to say about that company.

So all you said is that you don't understand how companies work. How their finances work. But instead of writing "I know nothing", you wrote five sentences.

• Like 2