Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burn from the wife 18+ only please

Azullion1

So, me and my wife both play warframe pretty regularly, and last night I decided to get creative and do a little bit of a rp in our..... "after dinner activities". Things were getting kinda hot, like they do, and I told her that I was going to insert my "data mass" into her "console". That went over pretty well, got a cute giggle from it, so next I decided to tell her, "Im in Tenno, this may take a minute." .... She responded by saying, "Lucky me, thats a 59 second improvement." ..... My soul hurts... 😭

On 2019-09-26 at 5:28 PM, Azullion1 said:

So, me and my wife both play warframe pretty regularly, and last night I decided to get creative and do a little bit of a rp in our..... "after dinner activities". Things were getting kinda hot, like they do, and I told her that I was going to insert my "data mass" into her "console". That went over pretty well, got a cute giggle from it, so next I decided to tell her, "Im in Tenno, this may take a minute." .... She responded by saying, "Lucky me, thats a 59 second improvement." ..... My soul hurts... 😭

That was sick.