Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fast/Efficient way to get Condroc Wings

Legendarica

Question

9 answers to this question

Grab a frame with good ranged damage. Or good old Ignis.
Enter plains, check the tiny pond directly in front. Turn west, go to that small lake, go a bit north to the path, turn east, and when you are at Konzu's tent turn back and leave the plains.

This is my usual conservation run, so it should work for killing the critters too.

15 hours ago, Legendarica said:

Recently, I'm trying to get a Sepfahn part for my Zaw but I'm having trouble to get last material to build it. Is there any fast or efficient way to get Condroc wings?

Birds are somewhat anywhere in Cetus Plains, its not so hard to hit birds IMO:

* Just shoot Condrocs w/ your gun(s) at far (use Tranquilizer too track them easily though)...

* I'd bring Equinox & use her AOE ability Maim (Day Form) and just run the entire map if necessary...

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Conservation, take Ivara to get them as loot.

It only drop loots when it fled away safely or killed it...

4 hours ago, (PS4)de_sch0sch said:

Farm Thumpers I'd say.

I thinks he's not on that level just yet...

Edited by FerockQuartz

3 hours ago, FerockQuartz said:

It only drop loots when it fled away safely or killed it...

2 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

You take loot while they are on ground before You call for Conservation.

Onder6099 is correct. Ivara is capable of prowling the Condrocs to get extra wings off of the birds.

Relevant proof video:

18 hours ago, Legendarica said:

Recently, I'm trying to get a Sepfahn part for my Zaw but I'm having trouble to get last material to build it. Is there any fast or efficient way to get Condroc wings?

@Legendarica I suppose technically if you want to be slightly efficient with this farm, use Ivara, prowl steal the birds for the first drop, then... shoot them to get second drop (a bit cruel to do) but you should then get 2 wings per 1 bird.

On 2019-09-27 at 9:41 AM, FerockQuartz said:

I'd bring Equinox & use her AOE ability Maim (Day Form) and just run the entire map if necessary...

took the words out of my mouth.
definitely the simplest method IMO, walk around the map with Maim active and let Vacuum/Fetch grab the Condroc Wings.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)de_sch0sch said:

You only need a 145% strength , max duration, min range Nova and any gun modded for radiation to get started.

(Zenurik Temporal Blast is also an effective option - any sort of Slow is really, and some immobilizations also work)