Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kitgun name rules

ZectorV1

Question

10 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, Mr.Pyrite said:

Can i name my kitgun "ass blaster" and not be afraid of getting my account deleted or something? It's too easy a joke to make. It's a blaster and it....kicks ass. 😞

200.gif

Besides being as funny as calling "old hag" to a post and calling a sewer access lid "dad", you have much better chances of being funny by naming your junkgun "Junk"... because its made from junk...

... Now, besides the fact that what I said isn't funny at all, because its technically true, it ends up being a lot funnier than your "easy joke"...

Honestly, I've seen much worse zaw/kitgun names out there. 

Name it whatever you want, people will only see the name of if they bother to check it, but be warned, if it offends enough people and enough of them report it either you'll be contacted and asked to change it, or it'll be changed by support to something more pleasing to those who simply can't live in the face whatever it is you decided to call your weapon.

• Like 1

Imma gonna name mine Brenda.  And she's gonna wanna speak with the Corpus and Greneer Managers.

Followed by my Zaw Susan. Who yells at Infested Spacebucks employees because she can't make up her mind about how much spice is appropriate for her pumpkin macchiato.

10 hours ago, YUNoJump said:

If the name contains a naughty word or whatever then the game throws up a message saying  "no you can't do that", you shouldn't need to worry about getting banned later on.

That. I tried to name a nikana zaw "Assisted Sudoku", but the game said "nope, I have no sense of humour, I won't let you do that".

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

That. I tried to name a nikana zaw "Assisted Sudoku", but the game said "nope, I have no sense of humour, I won't let you do that".

Because of the ASSisted part honestly its sad because its funny. I tryed NotAKatana and it worked tho ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1