Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Pyrite

Kitgun name rules

Question

I swear this isnt a bait post.

Can i name my kitgun "ass blaster" and not be afraid of getting my account deleted or something? It's too easy a joke to make. It's a blaster and it....kicks ass. 😞

10 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, Mr.Pyrite said:

Can i name my kitgun "ass blaster" and not be afraid of getting my account deleted or something? It's too easy a joke to make. It's a blaster and it....kicks ass. 😞

200.gif

Besides being as funny as calling "old hag" to a post and calling a sewer access lid "dad", you have much better chances of being funny by naming your junkgun "Junk"... because its made from junk...

... Now, besides the fact that what I said isn't funny at all, because its technically true, it ends up being a lot funnier than your "easy joke"...

I’d say, if the game lets you then it should be fine. I have seen a selection of worse names than that (more questionable) and the owners haven’t had problems.

• But do you really want to risk it for that ‘joke’?

If the name contains a naughty word or whatever then the game throws up a message saying  "no you can't do that", you shouldn't need to worry about getting banned later on.

Honestly, I've seen much worse zaw/kitgun names out there. 

Name it whatever you want, people will only see the name of if they bother to check it, but be warned, if it offends enough people and enough of them report it either you'll be contacted and asked to change it, or it'll be changed by support to something more pleasing to those who simply can't live in the face whatever it is you decided to call your weapon.

Imma gonna name mine Brenda.  And she's gonna wanna speak with the Corpus and Greneer Managers.

Followed by my Zaw Susan. Who yells at Infested Spacebucks employees because she can't make up her mind about how much spice is appropriate for her pumpkin macchiato.

10 hours ago, YUNoJump said:

If the name contains a naughty word or whatever then the game throws up a message saying  "no you can't do that", you shouldn't need to worry about getting banned later on.

That. I tried to name a nikana zaw "Assisted Sudoku", but the game said "nope, I have no sense of humour, I won't let you do that".

9 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

No, you can't name your kitgun that.
And if it is an easy joke, then don't make it. Easy jokes are often not funny. So is your provided example.

Wait i still called one rod of spanking

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « mtg rod of spanking »

still funny to me man ^.^ 

22 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

That. I tried to name a nikana zaw "Assisted Sudoku", but the game said "nope, I have no sense of humour, I won't let you do that".

Because of the ASSisted part honestly its sad because its funny. I tryed NotAKatana and it worked tho ^.^ 

No, you can't name your kitgun that.
And if it is an easy joke, then don't make it. Easy jokes are often not funny. So is your provided example.