Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Sucks

Kuzo

Just now, (PS4)The1stAzrael said:

Yeah, but videogames are supposed to be fun. Once a game becomes work, it ceases to be fun.

If you don't want to put effort to get the stuff, may as well find something that gives you everything without effort like cookie clicker

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

If you don't want to put effort to get the stuff, may as well find something that gives you everything without effort like cookie clicker

I have no issue with working for a decent reward, or payment, but I don't play videogames to look at another list of chores right after finishing up my own. That said, NW is entirely ignorable. The Intermissions are much easier to level up on, since they're only 15 ranks (unless they changed it).

Nightwave is basically fortnites batlle pass or season pass unlock system. Its going to be in COD and its also in destiny 2. Its a bit of a chore but you do get a bunch of unlockable rewards. Its just very grindy. It rewards stuff from the old alert system that used to be rng. I just find it useful for new players. For me its only the kuva that seems valueable. Theres never enough creds to really get much of anything.

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

14 hours ago, Gurpgork said:

It's 30 this time around, but that's because the rewards are (mostly) a repeat of Series 1. 

Ah, so this could basically be counted as NW 3? Except, no new rewards or stories. Extending the ranks seems like a bad decision to me, since the whole point of the Intermissions was to make it easier to catch up potatoes/forma/items etc without having to grind so much.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)The1stAzrael said:

Extending the ranks seems like a bad decision to me, since the whole point of the Intermissions was to make it easier to catch up potatoes/forma/items etc without having to grind so much.

Well you still get a lot of those sorts of items from the first 15 ranks or so. They're just setting it up so that people who missed the Wolf rewards have another chance to get them. 

Ya mom I'm done with some chores. Wait I'm an adult and have my own things to do like work and all that. Why can't I just buy this Umbra Formas? It would make the days way more easy and less worky. OK I have no problem with getting the stuff for some woking, but the problem is that it is behind this time problem for the things to do and the things we have to do for it. Like the Index mission. I am a solo player and do not need credits and does not like the Index but to get all the stuff I have to do that. That would be no problem if I hadn't a real life. I love Warframe and it chills me to play it the way I like it and normaly it doesn't take my time in a frustrating way and if I have to choose between my daughter or Warframe I take the time for my girl and don't play my favorite game because she is way more important. I want to get everything in Warframe that is possible, but I have no idea how long the Nightwave series will stay this time and if there is enough time to get anything because what I want is at the end of the line of the things we can get.

I hate Nightwave so much.

5 hours ago, Kuzo said:

Ya mom I'm done with some chores. Wait I'm an adult and have my own things to do like work and all that. Why can't I just buy this Umbra Formas? It would make the days way more easy and less worky. OK I have no problem with getting the stuff for some woking, but the problem is that it is behind this time problem for the things to do and the things we have to do for it. Like the Index mission. I am a solo player and do not need credits and does not like the Index but to get all the stuff I have to do that. That would be no problem if I hadn't a real life. I love Warframe and it chills me to play it the way I like it and normaly it doesn't take my time in a frustrating way and if I have to choose between my daughter or Warframe I take the time for my girl and don't play my favorite game because she is way more important. I want to get everything in Warframe that is possible, but I have no idea how long the Nightwave series will stay this time and if there is enough time to get anything because what I want is at the end of the line of the things we can get.

I hate Nightwave so much.

You dont need to do all the challenge to get the highest tier reward... how come some player still misunderstand this.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb novalery:

You dont need to do all the challenge to get the highest tier reward... how come some player still misunderstand this.

I know that but I do not know how long this NW Series lasts and how much time I can offer.

"it's like a job**i'm forced to***bla bla bla" my god.....

1) ino-body-is-forcing-you-to-do-these-damn-missions

2) it takes like 2 hours to do almost every missions(3/4 at worst, when you get grindy missions)

3) if you don't like them, then DO NOT DO THESE MISSIONS!!, just play something else!

4) no u

9 hours ago, Kuzo said:

I know that but I do not know how long this NW Series lasts and how much time I can offer.

You can offer somewhere around 2 hours of your time per week. The nightwave will last until those that do only 60ish percent of them get all of the reward