Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractors are broken

1 hour ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Extractors are not working at all. I first noticed this on 10/28. They have not worked since Sunday night.

Did you put the power cells in it?. 

Just act like I kept my mouth shut about that.

My extractors work, just collected 3.

Edited by (XB1)Phantom Clip
Oops

32 minutes ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Sorry, folks. Was rushing to a meeting. Okay, I put out my extractors yesterday morning and they were not ready to collect last night at 11:50pm. This morning they are still showing 24 hours and 48 minutes to go. I can deploy them and I can collect them but they are not working.

Want to be helpful.

Just not sure which extractors take 24+ hours to collect. 

I'm on xbox and mine only take a few hours till they are ready to collect. Maybe use the wiki. 

I would collect them all and try again with fresh ones.

I look on wiki it says 4 hours to collect titan extractor, 8 hours to collect distiller extractor. 

Edited by (XB1)Phantom Clip
Research

3 hours ago, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

Want to be helpful.

Just not sure which extractors take 24+ hours to collect. 

I'm on xbox and mine only take a few hours till they are ready to collect. Maybe use the wiki. 

I would collect them all and try again with fresh ones.

I look on wiki it says 4 hours to collect titan extractor, 8 hours to collect distiller extractor. 

Clearly ur not experiencing the problems the other players and I have......it takes bout 6-8 hrs for the extractor to finish..mine and others says its still collecting them...it has nothing to do with the warframe app, I dont use it, it's in game..

The Sortie also isn't working....i have the same one from 2 days ago and it says i completed it too...

Rumor went around yesterday there's a ddos hitting a lot of websites/games online....

Got a support ticket going.....still bugged as of this writing...

DE did tell me they're looking into it...

So there is a problem for a lot and not so much for others...

8 minutes ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

Clearly ur not experiencing the problems the other players and I have......it takes bout 6-8 hrs for the extractor to finish..mine and others says its still collecting them...it has nothing to do with the warframe app, I dont use it, it's in game..

Nope. Nothing is wrong that I've seen.  My assumption is that is what OP wanted.  Just to know if others were having issues. 

I never mentioned the warframe app.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Extractors are not working at all. I first noticed this on 10/28. They have not worked since Sunday night.

you know extractors have wear an tear on them as maybe yours had 0% left in them an so forced to wait till they are fully recovered
i never have to worry as i build double of what i needed 😄 as i have deploy set an on cooldown set
once i claim one set i sent out the other set as by the time the new set is out an done the previous set are fully healed

5 hours ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Yes, using the warframe App but the extractors are all showing 0% progress on my console as well. Thanks guys. I will list under Bugs forum.

So, just to make sure I understood... you're going to create another topic on the bug report section when you have this topic:

... which was also created by you, detailing that exact same problem, in which it was told by others that they noticed it as well, and one of them actually claimed and redeployed his/her extractors and timers reacted like they should?

... Just wanted to confirm that I understood it correctly. Oh yeah, your extractors won't work if they are fully damaged.

Edited by Uhkretor

On 2019-10-29 at 7:02 PM, Uhkretor said:

So, just to make sure I understood... you're going to create another topic on the bug report section when you have this topic:

... which was also created by you, detailing that exact same problem, in which it was told by others that they noticed it as well, and one of them actually claimed and redeployed his/her extractors and timers reacted like they should?

... Just wanted to confirm that I understood it correctly. Oh yeah, your extractors won't work if they are fully damaged.

You misunderstood almost entirely. But, hey, thank you for being so helpful and understanding. For your edification, no, my extractors were not even partially damaged. Once deployed, they were not working. A 4 hour operation was showing as a 24+ hours to complete and they never showed progress. Again, I really appreciate the kindness and the multiple helpful tips you gave. Maybe someone will be just as kind to you when you post a problem. 🙂

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

You misunderstood almost entirely. But, hey, thank you for being so helpful and understanding. For your edification, no, my extractors were not even partially damaged. Once deployed, they were not working. A 4 hour operation was showing as a 24+ hours to complete and they never showed progress. Again, I really appreciate the kindness and the multiple helpful tips you gave. Maybe someone will be just as kind to you when you post a problem. 🙂

I'm not sure if it had sarcasm somewhere in there, but I was seriously just making sure I understood correctly. Thanks for clearing it up.