The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Tier List

(NSW)DEADSHOT500

Did anybody ask for it? Well no, but you're getting it anyways cause I'm bored at work. Also, this should be fun because I'm sure there will be a lot of triggered people roasting me in the comments. By the way, I have not played Baruuk, Gauss, or Khora yet so they aren't on the list. Let the roasting begin:

A Tier

• Harrow (Personal Bias. Should realistically be in B tier)
  • Mesa
  • Nezha (Because I like Nezha more than Rhino, but again, should probably be in B tier)
  • Nidus
  • Octavia
  • Saryn

B Tier

• Ash
  • Excalibur
  • Frost
  • Gara
  • Hildryn
  • Inaros
  • Ivara
  • Limbo
  • Loki
  • Mag
  • Rhino
  • Wisp
  • Wukong

C Tier

• Banshee
  • Equinox
  • Garuda
  • Nekros (WHAT?! Nekros is the most important frame in the game. How could you? ...Because I hate being dependent on him.)
  • Nova (I can't justify putting her any higher just because she has one S class ability and the rest are meh)
  • Oberon
  • Revenant
  • Titania
  • Volt

D Tier

• Hydroid
  • Trinity
  • Zephyr
  • Vauban

F Tier

• Atlas
  • Chroma (Oh you mad)
  • Ember
  • Mirage
  • Nyx
  • Valkyr

Update:

Now that this thread is coming to a close, I just want to take the time to thank everyone for participating in alleviating me of my boredom. Since I initially made this list while at work, I have had some more time to reflect on certain frames, hear some of your guys' feedback, and modify my list a little bit. For anyone who is still interested, here is my updated list at this time:

A Tier (Great Frame)

• Mesa
  • Nidus
  • Octavia
  • Saryn

B Tier (Good Frame)

• Ash
  • Excalibur
  • Frost
  • Gara
  • Garuda
  • Harrow
  • Inaros
  • Ivara
  • Limbo
  • Loki
  • Mag
  • Nezha
  • Trinity
  • Wisp
  • Wukong

C Tier (Satisfactory)

• Banshee
  • Equinox
  • Hildryn
  • Nekros 
  • Nova 
  • Oberon
  • Revenant
  • Rhino
  • Titania
  • Volt

D Tier (Needs Some Work)

• Atlas
  • Hydroid
  • Mirage
  • Nyx
  • Vauban
  • Zephyr

F Tier (Really Needs Some Work)

• Chroma 
  • Ember
  • Valkyr
Edited by (NSW)DEADSHOT500

2 minutes ago, Steru said:

trinity in D tier ?

Ya, my reason for that is because I think she lacks a lot of synergy with her abilities. The two abilities people really want her for are for energy siphon and blessing. Either you have to build for minus duration for her 2 but sacrifice using her 3rd ability and not get the damage reduction on blessing, or you mod for positive duration which sacrifices her energy siphon (which is what people really want) and act as a healing tank. There are plenty of frames that are better at tanking and there are a lot more frames anymore that can replenish a teams energy or health so I think trinity is becoming unnecessary. This of course doesn't apply to ESO because she is absolutely a must for that. 

12 minutes ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

Ya, my reason for that is because I think she lacks a lot of synergy with her abilities. The two abilities people really want her for are for energy siphon and blessing. Either you have to build for minus duration for her 2 but sacrifice using her 3rd ability and not get the damage reduction on blessing, or you mod for positive duration which sacrifices her energy siphon (which is what people really want) and act as a healing tank. There are plenty of frames that are better at tanking and there are a lot more frames anymore that can replenish a teams energy or health so I think trinity is becoming unnecessary. This of course doesn't apply to ESO because she is absolutely a must for that. 

Or, you know, read a bit more about her kit on the wiki, and go for max duration anyway. You'll get all of Energy Siphon's value if you just kill the target. FYI

1 minute ago, Hypodermique said:

Or, you know, read a bit more about her kit on the wiki, and go for max duration anyway. You'll get all of Energy Siphon's value if you just kill the target. FYI

Oh really, I did not know that. Thank you for the insight. I usually only use the wiki when I need to know where to farm something.

1 minute ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

Oh really, I did not know that. Thank you for the insight. I usually only use the wiki when I need to know where to farm something.

Trinity's entire kit (aside from her 1) is great and works really well together imo, but I still want an explanation for my poor mirage in f tier 😠

Just now, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

It's sad to say but, the information we got on Warframes' abilities in-game are pretty wack. I'd suggest reading their Wiki profile for a full understanding of what they're truly capable of. 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Trinity's entire kit (aside from her 1) is great and works really well together imo, but I still want an explanation for my poor mirage in f tier 😠

Honestly, it comes down to the fact that I haven't played her much and it seems like she has really poor survivability and barely any CC.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Well ya gotta build her properly before you dont like her.

How would you recommend building her? I understand I need strength and duration, but what else?

EDIT: btw I think she is one of the best looking female frames in the game with her prime. She reminds me of a school councilor #lifeofrio haha

Edited by (NSW)DEADSHOT500

1 hour ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

Did anybody ask for it? Well no, but you're getting it anyways cause I'm bored at work. Also, this should be fun because I'm sure there will be a lot of triggered people roasting me in the comments. By the way, I have not played Baruuk, Gauss, or Khora yet so they aren't on the list. Let the roasting begin:

1 minute ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

Baruuk is S tier then since you didn't mention him

I did on the first paragraph