Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

18 часов назад ixidron92 сказал:

Почему диск Зенистара после броска работает всего 10 секунд, 2 из которых он летит в точку броска? И зачем была добавлена кнопка тяжёлой атаки, которая не нужна? Зачем из хорошего сделали плохое?

Okay, so I reported that Grendel could eat Lures and they break if they get spat out and stay in a random pose, BUT, it seems I have discovered Grendel can also eat Grineer vehicles, only the ones we are able to use though, I can spit them out but they go back to where I first ate them, it also seems that if I have a friend that jumps into said ship and I eat it at the exact same time.. I will EAT MY FRIEND. We are having so much fun with this, thank you so much! 😂

Edited by ThatMau5Fan

I am experiencing a bug with the kuva liches constantly, whenever I try to assassinate one, my warframe  UI will be unable to choose between kill and capture but can look around until mission end via forced extraction by team

Edited by XDsnowman

unknown.png

Lt Lech Kril should drop "Out Of Sight" mod (This website is posted by Forum Administrator)

but no one obtain it yet by killing him,the drop table is still old one,which is "Energy Channel"

I spend 3 hours farming this boss for about 100 times,also other in region chat

only got Energy Channel instead of "Out Of Sight"

*update

you can only get it from "Mars",can't get it from "Ceres"

Edited by Rock_0910

I also am not given the option of whether to kill or convert the lich. As described above, the interface disappears and I remain stationary until the team extracts.

It appeared in the mission that it used up one of the three slots on my mods. After the mission, it appears that my Mods are still showing 3/3. The Lich remains active.

og0yJxD.jpg

9ovl62w.jpg

X0s9J30.jpg

Bug allowing Grendel able to eat players:

Inside the Plains of Eidolon Grendel is able to use feast to consume a Tusk Dargyn. If a player attempts to get on one of these during this process a couple of different things happen depending on the timing.

Sometimes the player becomes stuck on one spot and is invisible, fixed by meleeing but if you time it right when getting in the vehicle as he consumes it you become attached to Grendel (Invisible and can't move, and are carried around by the Grendel player as if you're spectating him)

To break out of this I believe you can press X or melee, or also be spat out by Grendel but the player is still invisible (although weapons/gear are visible) The invisibility is removed once the player gets back on another Tusk Dargyn.

Video attached, bug can be reproduced.

My frame rates are suddenly unstable as hell... they are dropping from 85 to 50s when i run into a crowd of enemies, and opening the navigation map from orbiter causes my frame rate to drop dramatically and stutter and hang for a couple of seconds. But the effect it has in missions is far worse, since the game goes down as low as 30fps and hangs there for a while, making it essentially unplayable. Is anyone else noticing this? it just started happening less than an hour ago when I logged in. It was working fine  early today morning after the old blood update, about 4 to five hours ago.

Hey DE, love the update so far, feels/looks amazing!

Only problem i've run into so far is my Lich has spread across Phobos, and i've completed all nodes except the Defection.
When I click to run it the options are the Lich's node and normal dark sector node, the Lich node says Grineer but is in fact Infested.
The only Grineer in this mission are the guys you are trying to save. Kind of makes it impossible to progress and to fight my Lich ❤️

Hopefully an easily fixable one 😊 thankyou again for the awesome work.

Excalibur Umbra's exalted blade can no longer block/use block after the latest hot fix. Also apparently finishers from blind & etc. Have been moved directly to the x button instead? On PC

Edited by arkery