Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Using the Zarr on grineer ship tilesets on Sedna the Zarr projectile seems to clip through thin floors, ramps and stairs, exploding when they hit solid geometry beyond them, making it impossible to kill enemies on these surfaces without a direct hit.

Edit: Cannon ball also seems to be going straight through some enemies and exploding behind them.

Double edit: Seems this is a known bug with punch through rivens on the Zarr.

Edited by Leon_Von_Comarre

Update: the weapon of the killed Lich is 'delivered' as constructed item in factory. This is really unexpected behaviour, looks like a workaround. Why not in a communicator message, for example?

Just killed the lich, got no weapon from it. Before making choice (convert or kill) I doublechecked that I choose to kill him, so pressed and hold 'D' key to kill. By the mission end I got all the stolen resources back as 'recovered' and also  got the message 'lich vanquished' and thats all, no weapon. Thats rather frustrating behaviour. :)

Edited by Command5

Not sure if anyone found this already. If choose to vanquish your lich, your lich can also come to your aid in the battle. Like if you converted him. I don't think that you reproduce this bug, since it's kind of a random event.

(Forgot to take a screen shot. Sry. :sad:)

Edited by Betriex77

Not sure if this was mentioned, but the gladiator set mod bonus doesn't seem to be applying to Wukong's iron staff. I haven't checked if this applies to other weapons as well, but I know that it brought his iron staff into the orange crit zone, and later into the red crit zone, and right now, some attacks don't even crit. This could frankly be with other weapons as well, more testing needs to be done.

EDIT: and after further testing, I can confirm that the gladiator set mod bonus isn't working with any melee weapons. I had four out of five gladiator mods installed on wukong prime with 50% per combo multiplier. On a weapon that should've been red critting with that + Blood rush (tipedo prime) I was only getting orange crits.

Edited by MrPopnlockadopolis
Confirmation

4 minutes ago, Command5 said:

Just killed the lich, got no weapon from it. Before making choice (convert or kill) I doublechecked that I choose to kill him, so pressed and hold 'D' key to kill. By the mission end got the message 'lich vanquished' and thats all, no weapon.

Did you have an avaliable weapon slot? If not from what I remember it should be in your foundry

I dont if this is inteneded but my Gram Prime will always cancel my sprint(I set it to toggle on) after melee input. I tried different stances on Gram Prime, different heavy weapon, different types of weapons, and different warframe but all seems to work just fine except Gram Prime. I have a screen recording of the problem but dont know how to upload.

To clearify:

Gram Prime will cancel my sprint(set to toggle)

• a single melee input will cancel my sprint
  • swapping stances did not fixed the problem
  • I failed to replicate the problem with simillar weapon such as Galatine Prime
  • I failed to replicate the problem with different weapon class (tonfas)
  • I failed to repilicate the problem with different Warframe

In conclusion, as far as I know, Gram Prime is the only weapon that cancel your sprint (set to toggle on/off)

Thank you!

My mastery 21 rank mission did not load after doing a quick practice run. confused i hit qualify again and now i have to wait 24 hours before i can qualify again. is there anything that can be done or do i have to wait the 24hrs? 

Went to check if i can get 1 more vasca imprint so got my cat infected again, then i realized i am out of imprint for it so i got the vasca curative. Used the curative in the plains right next to my cat aaaand she is still glowing red, wasted another 4 curatives in different locations near the cat and still glowing red. To reproduce the bug should be easy, just get a kavat infected then try to heal it using the curative. The curative seems bugged since it does jack all.
P.S. I apologise if there was already a report about this but i don't feel like going through all th epages just to upvote 1 post about this.

Bug with Grendal parts.

Excavation mission.  I purchased the key.  I died and ran out of revives, but the rest of the group was able to finish.  Upon extraction my Grendal part key is gone and I no longer have access to the mission. 

Other group member received the part.

Ran a search to see if this was posted here already and came up empty so i hope this ain't redundant information...

Riven stat mismatch between mod inventory screen and actual weapon mod screen:

nJmY9yB.jpg

00dE33G.jpg

The stats applied to the weapon are consistent with the ones displayed in the mod inventory screen, but the riven displays much higher stats (i assume from a mismatch of riven dispositions or something) in the weapon upgrade screen.

Kuva lich I killed spawns in my missions as a friend. 

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

Here I have his weapon

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

When I first tried to kill him my game locked up after I held down d to kill and I had to alt+f4, I don't know if this some sort of effect on it.

On ‎2019‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 5:04 PM, Rolyo said:

- "Vengence" is spelled incorrectly on the Kuva Lich Tutorial screen.

- The mods "Corrupt Charge" and "Parry" are still labeled as Channeling mods

- Description of Ember's "Inferno" skill does not properly capitalize her name. ("Command a flaming comet to crash down in front of ember")

- Mimicking the Vasca Kavat call with the echo-lure causes the target to abruptly jump downwards. It will not move up or down as the other lures do, and after calling, there is no response-- nor does the Kavat appear. (Correction: the Kavat does appear, but it required several calls in succession and the behavior of the echo-lure was a little odd, so I'll leave this here.)

I have encountered this issue as well. The lure challenge phase just jumps to some random location and there is no way to get the challenge phase to work. I have tried to use a pheromone to get a non-common Vasca Kavat, and only a normal one appears after some random amount of time. The lure still not completed.

1 hour ago, CaptainJLP said:

Saryn's toxic lash removes the 100% damage block from blocking with melee weapons.

If you remember the ability used to add extra damage block, but now it reduces it (probably to the old 90% cap).

I was thinking they were going to add a combo time buff or something instead

The gladiator mod set bonus is not applying any crit chance. With all six glad mods equipped it should effectively give the same amount of crit chance as a fully ranked blood rush but it's not giving any bonus at all.

You can see in my video that with six glad mods, at 12 combo multiplier, I only get crits one in every five hits (19% base crit chance), whereas with blood rush I get red crits about half (155.8%) of the time. Both should individually give red crits 55% (155.8%) of the time and should give better red crits 92% (292.6%) of the time.

Video: