Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Kajin_Style said:

Also heavy attacks use up the entire combo no matter how high the number is. This is a hefty cost but what makes it worse is if you miss, you still lose it all.

It looks like there's something to look into. I agree it's way too pricey exchange. At least it shouldn't consume the combo counter if the hit doesn't land successfully...and even then, I probably will never use it, unless they make it to consume only a half of the accumulated combo counter or so. Unless the heavy slam is like x100 the normal dmg and 100% bypasses shields, it's just not worth it. Otherwise you can deal far more dmg without using it if you just carry on hitting with normal combos, rather than using Heavy slam and then farming the combo counter back from the scratch.

Also heavy attacks use up the entire combo no matter how high the number is. This is a hefty cost but what makes it worse is if you miss, you still lose it all.

It looks like there's something to look into. I agree it's way too pricey exchange. At least it shouldn't consume the combo counter if the hit doesn't land successfully...and even then, I probably will never use it, unless they make it to consume only a half of the accumulated combo counter or so. Unless the heavy slam is like x100 the normal dmg and 100% bypasses shields, it's just not worth it. Otherwise you can deal far more dmg without using it if you just carry on hitting with normal combos, rather than using Heavy slam and then farming the combo counter back from the scratch.

The Untraceable  Parazon mod's buff doesn't refresh on subsequent hacks that overlap with the current timer. (the speed buff mod's buff refreshes as intended)
EDIT : apparently you may be invisible to enemies but grineer spy drones see trough your cloak just fine (triggered an earth spy alarm drone while still being cloaked by Untraceable)
EDIT2: I was dumb and had the electrocute mod on which also affected the drone and triggered the alarm (IMO the mod's effect should be suppressed if you're invisible)

Edited by EDM774

I have a controlled Hijack node on Ludi, Ceres. I've completed the Controlled Hijack 2 times. Both times the controlled area did not clear. During the time I've tried to complete it there was a Nightmare with Death Detonation modifiers on it. So on the mission list it was Nightmare / Controlled Territory / Regular Mission top to bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ninjiii said:

sorry for the multiple reposting, the forum lagged so much.

after the patch, got a new kuva leech, tried poking her without having any full murmurs discovered. while carrying some random runes equipped.
turned out lucky and first rune was correct.
the ui got bugged after that and i got stuck with the first rune on my screen through the entire mission:

986K5as.png

Edited by linoren

7 minutes ago, KaozKahn said:

For some reason my younger brother  (Angelreign, MR 13) cannot find a kuva Larving. He ran missions on public and on private on Sedna and on Saturn, each time getting the message from the kuva guardian that they had “chosen a subject,” but no larving appeared. He has finished the war within.

When you get the kuva guardian message you have to kill a bunch of enemies quickly to get the larving to spawn. It is kinda like the juggernaut spawn system. I had that problem too.

7 minutes ago, KaozKahn said:

For some reason my younger brother  (Angelreign, MR 13) cannot find a kuva Larving. He ran missions on public and on private on Sedna and on Saturn, each time getting the message from the kuva guardian that they had “chosen a subject,” but no larving appeared. He has finished the war within.

When you get the kuva guardian message you have to kill a bunch of enemies quickly to get the larving to spawn. It is kinda like the juggernaut spawn system. I had that problem too.

I Have done like 7 missions, 5 survival and  a couple extermination, in sedna. In all of them appear the message from guardian, but not a single timeLarvling spawn, even if I'm killing a lot a enemies.

The grinner using the turrets, get stuck, and no shoot neither move, they even stand in a weird position.

As of Hotfix 26.0.3:

Confirming Focused Defense is NOT adding to the block angle.  This is not just an armory display issue (blocking angle does not change with mod installed).  Tested with both dagger and sword & shield in simulacrum vs heavy gunner, manually blocking, turning away from enemy and watching for damage being taken.  No difference in block angle with or without the mod installed.  Mod does still say +20 Parry Angle, so maybe it's applying to the wrong stat?

Kuva Larvling spawning is defenetly bugged. After lights flickering nothing happeneds for some time, then it flickers again and Kuva guard talks like i already killed Larvling. Tryed different loadouts, tryed different mission types, tryed killing as much greneer as possible in the window between flickering, nothing helps.

Fought my Kuva Lich. After doing the second Requiem thing, this UI was stuck on screen. Even after failing to kill the Lich, this UI remained, and I was stuck without a crosshair, minimap, energy, all that. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Ftvj8ss . The Lich rank up UI and revive UI still showed up after the Lich killed me. Also, the Requiem mods used were Fass and Lohk. Not sure if this is related, but none of the Lich finisher animations seem to work for me either. When I try to use Mercy, the Lich remains in place (and may do a run animation, but doesn't actually move). My Warframe will do the proper animation, but the Lich won't, so it just kinda looks like my Warframe floats up and slams itself into the ground.

I just executed my first lich. Went out for a second one immediately. On my first solo mission I got the message saying they had found the target. I kept my eyes open and when running into a sizable group of Grineer he was there. Before I could even Mark him with Venari, she decided to rush past the other grineer closer and split him up the middle. There were no special effects. After clearing the Exterminate I double checked the whole map just in case I was mistaken. Once I came out I had no new Kuva Lich.

Second attempt. Recieved Message about finding the queens test subjekt. However no further signs of the larva occured.

Third attempt with the same results as the second. It should be noted I am using the same Warframe, Pet, and Sedna Adaro.  Forth attempt will be another location.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer

Got a "fun" Grendel bug here.

So on the Uranus tileset water, I fell into the water while rolled into a ball (specifically on Ophelia) and got stuck in some sort of tortured abomination resulting of the forbidden mixing of a frame and an archwing. No way to go back up, jumping didn't work, couldn't swim like an archwing and the Itzal's teleport wasn't working either. also the whole frame used the archwing's color scheme, except for the head which kept its original colors.

Here are some screenshots of the situation:

Révélation

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=1618&height=911

With respect to the Orvis:

The fun thing about this Glaive was making pinatas, then easily shooting them. But now I cannot do this.
My strategy was to dual-weild the atomos and Orvis, use the channel throw to make a puppet, then shoot. Thats: Hold E, left click.
Now I have to: Hold F (melee only), right click (block), middle mouse (alternate fire throw), mouse wheel down (switch to gun), left click (shoot)

TLDR; Orvis used to make puppets, now I'm effectively unarmed untill it comes back

I have a constant burning/campfire sound in my orbiter since the update. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's there more often than not. It seems to just have a chance to start every time I enter my orbiter. I'll record it when I get the chance and either edit this comment or quote it after I get it uploaded.

Using 26.0.3. I've only defeated one Lich so far, Lite Jirr. I chose to kill him and take his Kuva Karak weapon. I have since rolled a new Lich and during a fight with him Lite Jirr spawned to help me out.

I did not convert him and he is supposed to be dead as a door nail as far as I understand.

Edited by Nethios

Gsync monitor user. My framerate is very choppy when I log in. since the update. Updated Nvidia drivers with no change. The problem is fixed when I alt-tab and open the Nvidia settings menu. Alt-tab back and the game is smooth again.

GeForce GTX 1080

EDIT - The problem is fixed by alt-tabbing out and then back in. I don't need to open the Nvidia settings menu.

Edited by Raidershogunate
Update