Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

While trying to kill my Kuva Lich in a Survival mission, after I got it down to 0 health with all 3 parazon signs, my Kuva Lich got downed and I just stood there like an ingame cinematic scene. There was no option and I couldn't proceed with anything. I couldn't even chat to tell my teammates that I was stuck so I had to force close the game.

Went through my weapons in simulacrum to try out the new stances, noticed while using the silva and aegis prime that it was dealing slash procs (and quite big ones too) same goes for the vaykor sydon (which doesn't have any slash either). Even on an unmodded vaykor sydon I could get 1500 damage bleed procs.

Also tried to put some screenshots in through the "insert image from URL" button, which didn't work so here's the link https://imgur.com/a/abDGqVx

Don't know whats going on, seems like everyone is salty that they aren't doing damage yet there's this. I can't be the only one right?

Also, tried to recreate it in a regular mission(void mot), with the vaykor sydon(unmodded) couldn't get it since everything dies in a few hits.

8 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

"- You can get Requiem Relics from KUVA FLOOD SIPHON MISSIONS, guaranteed"

We just did the Kuva Flood Siphon Mission (all 4 braids), none of us got a Requiem Relic.

Same. It worked fine before the .2 hotfix that supposedly fixed siphons not ever awarding relics. It may or may not have fixed that (I'll never know, as I have no intention of ever farming those for relics), but it broke floods in the process.

4 hours ago, nantukoprime said:

For hacking consoles that pop out of the ground, you can get trapped in the console when it pops back into the ground. Seems random, but is most reproduced while using Limbo and entering the void alongside hacking success.

My particular problem console:

E4HfU8T.png

Recreated the bug. Here is what the above looks like when recreated:

ysdQYoF.png

I created my kuva lich with Ivara, but he has an Excalibur head on his shoulder. Not entirely sure what happened there. Additionally, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but he has none of Ivara's abilities. He has two of Oberon's abilities, Saryn's 4, and I think Rhino's charge? Not sure where he got those abilities, since none of those frames were even in my squad. o.0

ceACcUN.jpg

"Initial Combo" mods do not work if the player is not the host.

The combo counter does not show any indication of it functioning, and heavy attack damage is not benefiting from it when the player is not the host.

Edited by SPplayer76
  • Like 1

(CTRL + Space doesn't trigger bullet jump)
       The bullet jump doesn't work when "hold to crouch is bound to -Ctrl" but changing it from Ctrl to any other key + space works again. The bug started right after I finished updating.

With a Furax Wraith and a Riven that adds +25 initial combo, I can initially start with 3x (45 hits) combo. However, at some point, it stops counting the riven and only starts at 20 combo. Noticed this while doing ESO.

Also, Destreza Prime was not consuming combo stacks while using (non-aerial) heavy attacks in the simulacrum. Haven't tested it outside it.

• Like 1

o disco zenistar, mesmo com o combo (que deve aumentar o tempo do disco), ainda retorna a arma em 10 segundos, mesmo que o disco tenha 50 segundos

Eu testei-o mais de uma vez e não importa quantos combos o disco retorna para a arma em 10 segundos

2 hours ago, Furrow said:

Ran into an odd one with Gram Prime, melee swings turn off sprint. Tried it on several different warframes, tested all the stances, tried with no stance at all, same result. Also tried with no mods, same result. Any kind of melee attack toggles off sprint. Tried it with other melee weapons, including other heavy blades that use the same stance and they do not have this issue. I don't have a regular Gram to see if it has the same issue. Here's a quick video showing the problem occurring with Gram, and then Paracesis with the same stance for comparison.

Can confirm, needs fixing.

I used Excal Prime with red energy and my Lich was created with its default colors(I’ve seen different colored Liches and mine has the default blueish black), no syandanas(seen some with them, not sure if all have one) and cyan energy and vanilla Excal helmet on its shoulder rather than prime helmet.

1 hour ago, JoanArdent said:

I created my kuva lich with Ivara, but he has an Excalibur head on his shoulder. Not entirely sure what happened there. Additionally, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but he has none of Ivara's abilities. He has two of Oberon's abilities, Saryn's 4, and I think Rhino's charge? Not sure where he got those abilities, since none of those frames were even in my squad. o.0

ceACcUN.jpg

Something similar happened to mine except mine didn’t even inherit my energy colors, I’m thinking this happens in public games

22 minutes ago, Caim31 said:

Something similar happened to mine except mine didn’t even inherit my energy colors, I’m thinking this happens in public games

I was in a friends-only game with a couple people, so it's not a bug with public games.

In any case, I've come to report another bug (maybe?): killing the thralls of other people's liches counts for requiem murmurs. I was under the impression that only your lich's thralls would count for murmurs, so I'm assuming this is a bug, but I could be wrong?