Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

If you swap loadouts when not in the main screen(companion and gear screen) you get a lag spike. Seems like a loading issue because it only happens the first time you swap between 2 loadouts per time you open the arsenal after that I assume it is cached so there is no lag spike. Eg. open the arsenal and go to the gear or companion screen swap loadout from A to B get lag spike does not happen in the main screen. After that, swapping between A and B does not cause a lag spike but if you close the arsenal or swap to another loadout lets say C it will cause a lag spike.

Duplicating a loadout causes it to duplicate multiple times. Not sure what causes this but it is a problem might be changing items immediately after duplicating because I will get a exact copy of my loadout as if I didnt change anything after duplicating and another one with my changes not sure if this is true every time because I havent been paying too much attention but this has happened every time so I noticed. Sometimes this causes no companion to be equipped or something random gear being equipped not sure if there is a pattern. Eg. Duplicate loadout, change item(cause that's what I usually duplicate a loadout for) and reload(enter dojo, relay, mission etc) see 2 loadouts with the same name. Can go over loadout limit.

I have an issue that has yet to be fixed regarding Octavia.

For some reason everytime I add a new song to my current Mandachord list, after saving, reloading the song and saving again, the song won't be applied in missions.

For example, I have X song named "Darude Octaviastorm" as my current one. I see another one from the chat and decide to copy it, save this new song called "Kortal Mombat" and set it as the current song. I save and reload the Mandachord, I save again and go in Captura to see if the song that I selected IS the song I wanted.

In Captura the latest song that I chose appears, I try all 4 abilities and it is indeed "Kortal Mombat".

As I join a random mission right after the Captura session the song won't be the "latest" one I loaded, instead it'll be the base / default song.

This doesn't happen all the time, but a good 40-50% of the time the latest song that I load isn't the one I get in game.

This also happens if I haven't played Octavia in the current session.

Let's say I start off with Nova and I switch to 2-3 different Warframes. If I pick Octavia and if I don't go through the process that I wrote above (and below in the TL:DR), the song that will be played will be the default one.

This is especially frustrating when I see an Octavia +300 Power strength Arbitration and the song's always wrong.
This has been going on for quite a bit, well over a year I'd say.

TL:DR

Octavia songs do not update correctly, I'm forced to save, reload, save, reload and save again the same song to have the latest one in game; even then it won't be 100% guaranteed.

As per Hotfix 26.0.4, its stated that :

• Mercying a Thrall now has a 5% chance to drop 500 Kuva or a Requiem Relic, adding another reward vector in the steps that are required to Vanquish/Convert a Kuva Lich. 

And during our run, my squad and I were getting requiem mods instead

knrunH4.pngcZZoZ3D.png

Hope its a typo and you meant Requiem Mods 😀

Dont wanna get reported/banned for bug abuse so I'm reporting here 

32 minutes ago, Phintus said:

After hotfix 26.0.4 my lich still taxes requiem mods. So ' Requiem Mods and Relics can no longer be Taxed by your Lich. ' clearly didn't work.

Same here. I think liches can still tax requiem mods that are dropped by thralls at least.

GZhLwNc.jpg

Slam Attacks give combo count when hitting companions and allies while not the host.

Zaw arcane Exodia Valor's Combo Chance on Lifted enemies always gives full Combo Chance bonus regardless if enemies (and allies as per above bug) are in "Lifted" status.

Melee mod Enduring Strike possibly doesn't work at all.

I think I found a new bug with the liches but I’m not sure on how to define it.

ive revealed all three phrases to be Jahu, netra and lohk, 3 times in a row I’ve got to the last phase in that order but failed on lohk for some reason, I thought it was just telling me the wrong final phrase but then when I attempted it with the exact same order again it failed me on the first phrase, please help I can’t finish my lich because of this

The gladiator mods set effect is not working. I tested it in simulacrum on my gram prime, first with bloodrush which could cause red crits. then I took off bloodrush and put on all the gladiator mods which should have the same effect, and couldn't do any more than yellow crit. this was a problem before the last hot fix outside of the simulacrum, and I assume it hasn't changed

On my 4th Kuva Lich, Ive used Rhino Prime as my progenitor every time. Ive gotten my larvaling from Adaro Sedna every time. On my current lich, Nalipp Sanakk, I have all 3 Requiems. Which are Fass, Lohk, and Netra. On incorrect second Requiem it no longer gives mercy option. So it was confusing to whether I even attempted my second Requiem. I would die without even getting a mercy option and then lich would leave. After my 3rd attempt at fighting my lich, it finally updated my attempts on the lich screen.This happened on Neptune and Pluto.

Edited by JulietWhisky
Add details

Drahk masters are disarming us but leaving it impossible to get our weapons back even if we kill them

Can remove both primary and secondary weapons leaving you with only melee until the mission ends

Edited by Dracoio

0Q93MKo.jpgIn a public run of a lich mission, after a second someone else's lich spawned in, I experienced a host migration to my own instance and their electric lich came with me, but it was invisible with no hud bar. I was able to fight it, stick it with my parazon, and get killed due to failed match. My current lich is fire based, not electric. I didn't realize the lich missions were publicly runnable until now, I have just been soloing mine.

Since the latest hotfixes it seems there's a strange bug that was introduced. If someone in your game is in the process of killing a lich or deciding their fate, if you go into operator and back to your warframe, you immediately get teleported to that person's location, unable to move (but still able to be hurt) until they gain control after vanquishing the lich themselves. I just had this happen twice in a row.

with both the latest hotfix (26.0.4.1) and the one before I'm unable to convert the Lich, even though I got the combination right. I get the short ingame video with something "friend now", but after extraction he still steals things! And back in my orbiter my interface freezes... after killing the game and restarting he is still there...

/edit: I did not try to kill him, as I don´t want to. So I don´t know if that would work. (And yes, as you can see I was extremly lucky with the order of the Requims. Or is that some kind of bug?)

image_2019-11-05_20-25-50.png

/edit2: as pointed out in https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1136758-pc-the-old-blood-bug-reporting/?do=findComment&comment=11138345 - I remember one of my requiems is also "stolen" but still there, that might be my problem too. Try to check later today if thats the case (have to farm it first though xD)

Edited by azurFox
additional information (written after /edit:)