Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Am 31.10.2019 um 19:07 schrieb [DE]Danielle:

snip~

on body effects, like wisp's special effect when her passive is active, remove the flame effect of vengeful toxin ephemera. the poison trail and particles stay, but the "flame" effect on the frames body vanishes. have seen it happen on saryn but cant say which effect is responsible.

also it does not always happen, ive had missions where it didnt happen at all and on others it happened after for example 1 jump with wisp and her passives special effect "removed" that part of the ephemera.

cant confirm it for other ephemera, vengeful trickster is unaffected from what ive tried but trickster and toxin are the only ones i have right now so others no clue...

Edited by Xydeth

Heya, I had a bug, and don't know if anyone else may have gotten it. It had to do with Baby Lich's (A lich before you kill it the first time, causing it to gain its powers) and my Ivara.

I was in a mission looking for a lich cuz I had just beat my first one, to luckily find one. I wanted to kill it in a way I felt suited the frame I was using, so I used one of Ivara's sleep arrows and then used a finisher from behind. After that nothing happened. It blew up in its red smoke like my first one did, but nothing else happened. Back in my orbiter everything was normal. No blood droplets or lich taunting me about not dying.

I thought it was no big deal, and that I just can't trigger a lich that way, so I went in again to get another baby lich to kill, but now none will spawn. It always dose the screen flash, and then after killing everything close it says stuff like "bringing this one back to base" and other quotes like that. But I have failed to find any more baby lich. I was playing on Sedna and also swapped my frame (to Oberon) to see if that helped, but it didn't.

I hope this helps and will get fixed soon, cuz I would love to keep playing with the lich's in this new update. Still gotta make one my friend~!

Been noticing some bugs in simulacrum since the update.  Sentinels getting stuck in the arsenal upon exit.  Regalia not displaying properly on sentinels.  Also, not sure if this is a new bug, an old one I never noticed, or WAI, but I've noticed that weapons always crit on paused ai and when stealthed.  Seems to work outside simulacrum too.  Ivara 100% crit while stealthed.

Bug: Getting stuck in pet interaction cinematic after it ends, I have no way of leaving it apart from closing the game.

Occurence: Used to work fine before The Old Blood Update. It's been persistent for a while now.

Recreating the bug: Simply petting the kubrow and you're stuck looking at your pet indefinetly (I don't mind but... it becomes creepy when both stop still without twitching a finger). I have been using different warframes and loadouts for a while (mainly Frost), and as I said, it persisted through all of the other loadouts.

Outcome: Poor Kubrow is sad that he's no longer being petted often.

Here's a video of the bug.

Hello! When the Kuva Lich steal your Riven during a sortie misson and you kill the Lich, when you dont have enough riven capacity, the riven is lost.

My Lich stole 2 riven from me and i got back just one, because my riven capacity was 29/30.

Edited by Head5150

Well this sucks, I was doing the Survival mission in the Kuva Fortress to open Requiem Relics and we opened 3 relics, 2 Requiem I Relics and 1 Requiem II Relic, all radiated. When we exited the mission I got the screen notice reporting that to wait as the game information is trying to update. Once I got back to my ship I didn't get the Lohk and Jahu Parazon Mods and 1 Riven Sliver. I did get the Kuva for the mission along with the resources. I immediately went to the Void Relics Refinement panel and the mission did take my Requiem Relics. So I lost the radiated relics and didn't get the rewards.

I just went into the Nightwave Acts screen to check my status as I finished the 30 Eximus Kills for 4500 standing and it is now gone in the acts but I didn't get the points added to my total. Too many things going wrong at the moment since the update 26.

*** Thanks DE for replacing most of the items. ****

Edited by KingerNorth
Thanks

The wolf sledge used to have the wolf's unique move set, for example, his spin-dash attack.

Now, it's moving exactly like a regular hammer, aside from the throw option.

Has anyone else experienced this?

It cant have been the intention to partially remove the weapon's uniqueness?

I had the same issue Avrixell posted earlier on this same page(page 39), I was in a public group and succeeded the first mark on my lich then when I went to perform the second one, I immediately died upon pressing the mercy button and was automatically ressed about 2 seconds later while never actually seeing the animation of the lich using a finisher on me. Then my ui was locked on the mercy screen that is normally shown as you are mid animation. I couldn't see any other ui unless I toggled to large map or hit tab/esc for additional windows. here is what my ui was stuck on until the end of the mission. 

I believe this may be related to some of the thralls also instantly dying the instant I press the mercy key and they just fall over, but that doesn't cause any additional problems, they just die.

8a8f00aade.jpg

Edited by Zepharia

so i keep getting a game breaking bug where kuva liches im killing keep coming back as companions periodically. when they pop in my game will freeze and disconnect everyone from my mission and some times even hard crash my game. this happened to me twice while trying the grendel defense mission.

On 2019-11-03 at 7:02 PM, gabuchan said:

Other players have reported the same: there's a resolution issue going around where the game launches with a lower resolution, and I have to select the max resolution to fix things (even though the options say I'm already running the max resolution upon launch).

Waht did it for me was to change settings for warframe.exe (you can find it if you choose settings in steam an choose "browse local files"). Right click the icon, choose "properties" and then in the compatibility tab, set a checkmark at the middle option (don't know what it is in english, something like "disable fullscreen optimization" and also click on the DPI-scaling settings, then choose to let the application handle the DPI-scaling. That's how i had it, since i already encountered this problem before, but it didn't help me now (at first). 

After some trial and error I used the button that let me set these options for all users (the lowest one in that tab, you need to be admin to do that), and it worked. Don't have to change resolution or have to use alt+enter again. Don't know which part of the process made it work, but maybe it will help you as well. It's a workaround at least, until it can get fixes (in case it's a game-side problem and not a driver problem, that is)

• Like 1

I have only had one Lich so far and I killed him. It gave me a Kuva Karak with a 40% Cold stat. I have since moved on to my second and am working on that one. Just now, I completed a Kuva flood mission on Mars and my first Lich (which I FOR SURE killed) showed up to help me out as an ally. I thought that only happened when you converted them?

On 2019-10-31 at 8:07 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

This thread will be used to house your bug reports from The Old Blood: Update 26.

With any update, we focus on fixing the priority issues first as soon as we can! Especially with mainlines, where its likely to have many issues creep up on launch. Lower priority bugs that can be reproduced are logged to be fixed once we’re comfortable with where we’re at with squashing the monster bugs. We appreciate your patience! 

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

Thank you! 

Converted my lich - he gave no Grendel Systems, thank you so much DE.