Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I hope theres not already a post about this (I didnt find one) so here i go

I have found two channelling specific mods in game, after the update that removed channelling (Reflection, Parry)

I'ts no problem for most players i guess, but those two are exactly needed for my reflect sword&shield build (using the Amalgam Javlok Magazine Warp passive)

DE pls... if you read this make them work without channelling, even if they do at lower efficiency

PS: I noticed that the Amalgam Javlok Magazine Warp passive was changed, so my build is dead no matter what. The problem still stands that Parry and reflect are channel bound

After I Vanquish my Lich, it still steals my mission rewards, and the game gets stuck after the reward screen needing me to Alt+F4, When I join the game again the lich it's still alive and well. This happened 2 time in a row.SzPkkcA.png

i tried to recruit my kuva lich but it didn't worked.

i killed him with the correct combination of mods on the parazon and choose to befriend him, he than vanished leaving me a message where he called me friend.

but at the mission results screen he stole resources like always and taunted me (like he usually did). then when I arrived on my orbiter i received a "converted" pop-up but he is still marked as enemy in the kuva lich menu and in the codex.

i tried to defeat him again and the same problem happened

Problem solved:
i read some other reports of the same bug and it turns out that the requiem mods dropped by the thralls are the cause of it, i recovered a spare from a relic and i managed to recruit my lich

Edited by Brithilnin
problem solved

I was on the grineer desert tileset with my three parazon requiem mods on and in the right order. I can’t remember the mission type. My lich showed up and I whittled it down to convert/kill. I selected convert (my first lich) and that seemed to go fine. 

As soon as the animations for that were over I took a few steps towards the objective when my lich spawned in again but kneeling ready to be mercy killed. I foolishly tried to and the game completely froze as soon as the animation started. When I loaded back into the game, my lich appeared to have been defeated and I was ready for another one. However I have no idea if I got any of my stolen goods back as I never finished the level. I have a new lich now and I have since ran into my first one as an ally. 

Что я должен делать в этой ситуации?
Я не могу установить нужную комбинацию, из - за повторение модов.
Warframe0024.jpg

Warframe0029.jpg

Edited by Kbaht_

Bug report for Kuva Kohm: My kohm riven doesn't work properly when equipped on this version of kohm. Stats SHOULD be 121 status cahnce, 109.5 crit chance, 117.2 fire rate. -48.8 grineer damage.

Ogris is similiarly affected (202.2 damage to 155 damage)

20191105164044_1.jpg

20191105164054_1.jpg

I've successfully Vanquished my Lich four times. Upon extraction the game to continues as it has been with him still alive, and the game will soft lock upon returning to the orbiter. I have noticed that although when I take town his third bar, the Requiem Mod gets the "mod correct" animation, sounds, etc, but a line appears over the third dot in the three little dots on that screen. I haven't been able to snag a screencap of that since it goes by too quick for me. Attached is an image recording all my attempts, showing that my mods and mod order are all correct.

j555EDD.png

• Like 1

I have a level 5 lich and no matter what I do whether I Convert them or Vanquish them, I cannot get rid of them
After I Convert/Vanquish I would proceed to extraction, then my kuva lich would steal my credits and items
I return to orbiter, and I can no longer move nor open any menus
When I restart the game, the kuva lich is alive and I have go fight them again

edit: I looked over my recording and found that when my lich is on the ground and waiting for me to decide, three dots appear, the first two dots are bright, but the last dot is slashed, is this why i cannot kill my lich?
230410-screenshots-20191105200420-1.jpg

2nd edit: I think I figured it out, I got my Xata mod from a thrall before the hotfix, BUT that mod was stolen by my lich, BUT it was still in my inventory and usable. I tried to get rid of this mod and it will not allow it, I will attempt to get a new Xata mod in hopes that it fixes the problem
Screenshot-11-5-2019-8-29-06-PM.pngScreenshot-11-5-2019-8-30-53-PM.png

3rd edit: I traded for two more Xata's and when I checked on the Xata mod count it was at 2 instead of 3, This indeed was the solution, as I finally have converted my first kuva lich!
Screenshot-11-5-2019-9-05-22-PM.pngScreenshot-11-5-2019-9-05-26-PM.png

Final edit: the strike through the dot, I realize now, that means it was used once right? So now the mods themselves have two dots, and when I use them two more times, they might cease to exist right/ something will happen right?

Edited by Pelicannon
To add the solution!

The Parazon Mercy mod Out Of Sight is broken and does not blind enemies. It shows the little cloud/blind status effect on their heads, but doesn't actually blind them. They still attack as usual etc as if they've not been affected.

Edited by Numerikuu

54 minutes ago, Udoshi said:

Bug report for Kuva Kohm: My kohm riven doesn't work properly when equipped on this version of kohm. Stats SHOULD be 121 status cahnce, 109.5 crit chance, 117.2 fire rate. -48.8 grineer damage.

Ogris is similiarly affected (202.2 damage to 155 damage)

20191105164044_1.jpg

20191105164054_1.jpg

This is intentional as per patch notes. Rivens for kuva variants of base game weapons such as that have their riven stats reduced to compensate for the buff the kuva variant has.

21 minutes ago, tekmansam said:

The "opt-in" for mercy killing the larva doesn't appear to work.  Now on my third lich, and I killed it on Adaro, Sedna with Saryn/Ignis Wraith.  It simply died just as the first two did before the hotfix.

The opt-in hasn't been released yet. It's a future addition, along with the combining of kuva weapons.

Edited by Numerikuu

Grineer hack speeds have been massively slowed down in the Old Blood when you're in your warframe.

Basically when you're in your warframe, the yellow thing that spins around the grinner hacking screen takes about 1.8 seconds to complete a circuit, but when you're in operator mode it takes around 1.3 seconds to travel the same distance.

Also, and I've only tried this on grineer spy vaults, the hacking animation seems to get you slightly stuck in the vaults console. You can get out of it if you jump, but trying to walk or run away from it tends to leave you in stuck in 1 spot.

So, after having two liches park themselves on Lua as their starting area and attempting to run the Lua Spy mission for the fourth time, I've found a series of issues with it. Not the normal version, the Kuva Lich One. Details Below:

• Node: Pavlov
  • Mission Type: Kuva Lich Spy in the Lua Tileset
  • Issue 1: In the Starmap, the mission is listed as "<Lich Name> Controlled Territory: Exterminate - Grineer". But entering it will reveal it to by a spy.
    • How to Reproduce: Have you Kuva Lich Start on Lua (Unsure if this works if a Lich spreads influence to Lua
  • Issue 2: Spy Vaults do not give any rewards.
    • How to Reproduce: Successfully complete the vaults. I've completed 2 vaults as Loki once, and the other three times I used Limbo and got all three. There are NO spy rewards listed in the mission overview, and I see none in my inventory. 
  • Issue 3: The Orokin Security Run Vault (The one with all the lasers, the timed buttons, and the cold panel floor sequences that slowly closing doors attempt to wall you out of. NOT the one with the huge drops you have to parkour over) has a issue with its pop-up security terminals (the ones inset into one half of the round cover pieces that rise up as a half-circle column). When you use them with the new Parazon animation, the end of the animation gets you stuck inside the pillar, forcing you to use /unstuck to remove yourself. (Operator doesn't work).
    • How to Reproduce: Use the security terminals with the Parazon.

Hopefully this helps you track this one down! 

the requiem mod hint show false information, in the picture as you see i already switched between 2nd and 3rd slots followed by the hint but it won't work no matter what, i research some information in forum and found that the hint is wrong. (not only me) As a result, i can't kill kuva lich and they still killed me and level up.

OXpTVkV.jpg

My lich levelled up when somebody else failed to kill theirs. A lich showed up, and it says it's someone else's, with their appearance and abilities and everything. Then when they failed to kill it, it levelled up my lich. It also says I've made a Requiem attempt on my lich, which I have never done. I didn't even go near this other person's lich, let alone attempt to mercy it, yet the game thinks I did anyway.

I don't know how to reproduce this; it just happens. Sometimes it's like the game thinks every lich is yours. For some reason, when it happened, it said my new non-converted hostile lich had showed up as an ally, which was presumably someone else's too.

My second and third Lich I couldn't chose what to do on completion. Neither Hold A nor Hold D were acknowledged by the game. The timer would just run down. In all cases I was given the blueprint of the weapon. Which is especially vexing since I 've had Brakk 3 times and really REALLY didn't want to Vanquish Lich 3. I was able to chose Rewards on my first Lich. I didn't change any keybinds nor keyboards nor regions nor languages etc.

The input just straight up broke.

1 hour ago, Muntyness said:

Grineer hack speeds have been massively slowed down in the Old Blood when you're in your warframe.

Basically when you're in your warframe, the yellow thing that spins around the grinner hacking screen takes about 1.8 seconds to complete a circuit, but when you're in operator mode it takes around 1.3 seconds to travel the same distance.

You probably have Intruder equipped on your parazon. That slows down Grineer hacking puzzles. Your operator doesn't have it, hence the speed difference.

• Like 1