Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Bugs

- Exodia contagion firing of with a massive delay, very simple due to the new air combos/juggling mechanic the projectile fires of after too big of a delay instead of immediately as it's supposed to. Please fix this, its affecting game play causing people to miss the projectile or even kill themselves because self damage is a thing sigh.

- Auto blocking in quick melee is still a thing, please give us an option to disable auto blocking it interferes with exodia contagion again making us fire it off without wanting to causing death, as well as making us aim glide when we don't want to, i was so happy to see melee toggle back and thought that auto blocking would be gone finally but no... please remove/give an option to disable auto blocking.

- Kuva Litches throw you out of bounds and make you get stuck when they rag doll you in the "fight reset" grapple they do.

- Using the Parazon while having a heavy weapon equipped i.e. Imperator/grattler/corvas etc.. Lets us use melee normally like the heavy weapons is considered a primary/secondary (Don't fix this and make quick melee with a heavy weapon a feature please, a big reason heavy weapons are barely used in general game play outside of profit taker [IN MY OPINION] is because it limits our options to fight and the timer on unequipping the weapon is far too punishing so why use it just to have and wait 5 minutes when the ammo is depleted or we unintentionally unequip the weapon because of keybinds)

Suggestions:

- Make combo counter permanently visible above the ammo of primary/secondary weapons

Right now liches are completly broken and not worth doing. After the last "hotfix" the murmors you get from killing thralls are totally random, and won't give you the right mod you need to kill the lich, so there is no point in doing any of the lich content until it's fixed. Thralls won't drop kuva anymore, they won't drop mods anymore, they won't give you valid murmors anymore... they are useless, and i fear if i start farming them right now, even if an hotfix would come to fix the issue, the murmors i still get now might still be unusable after the fix, giving DE record lately.... so better play something else until is properly fixed

/unstuck is not functioning on Corpus Pluto tileset - had an exterminate Grineer mission as part of my Lich, got stuck inside a doorway when a lockdown triggered due to a window breaking, /unstuck placed my Warframe inside the space'd room but still stuck inside the door. Further /unstuck and dying and respawning do not fix this positioning.
Have also attempted jumping, bullet jumping, sliding, melee attacks, and switching weapons, none of these methods work.

Insert image from URL button is rejecting the imgur link, so https://imgur.com/a/sGVbh13
As you can see here, Mesa Prime's arm is still stuck in the door.

UNBALANCED GIVING AWAY OF XP IN CERES (GABII) SOLO AND PUBLIC (imo)

So, I've noticed that there's a change in regards of achieving XP in Gabii, Ceres. Before the hotfix yesterday (October 5) I used to bring 1 maxed rank and 2 unranked weapons, and even if I only used the highest weapon, I still got a lots of XP for the 2 weapons. Now, the only weapon that gains a lot of XP is the one I am using for the entire 5-10mins in the survival and the other two only gain from unranked to rank 3-4. I've tried it playing in Solo, which is really worse. Most of the time I play Gabii for leveling up my weapons -- which is really faster.

Bare with me, I'm just stating this according to my observation. 

8 hours ago, Muntyness said:

Grineer hack speeds have been massively slowed down in the Old Blood when you're in your warframe.

Basically when you're in your warframe, the yellow thing that spins around the grinner hacking screen takes about 1.8 seconds to complete a circuit, but when you're in operator mode it takes around 1.3 seconds to travel the same distance.

Also, and I've only tried this on grineer spy vaults, the hacking animation seems to get you slightly stuck in the vaults console. You can get out of it if you jump, but trying to walk or run away from it tends to leave you in stuck in 1 spot.

Thats likely because of the Intruder Parazon mod. Which would only apply to your warframe cause your warframe has parazon equipped by default.

• Like 1

Kuva lich opt in seems to be overridden by excessive damage. i was messing around on adaro with my kuva tonkor to try and get 2 more levels to forma it. got the notice a baby lich was ready to evolve, shot at it thinking i would still need to opt in with the parazon. (i was going to just leave it, as i was playing baruuk at the time and the impact bonus is not appealing to me)

instead the lich's rebirth animation plays, and i get a new lich. Anahokk Vakk. I'll still fight him, but i hope this issue can be addressed.

Also, i have had both liches that I've fought use the exact same mods each time. they might be in a different order, but i cant be sure as i can no longer see the combinations tested or used to best them. I'm not sure if this is actually a bug or if I'm just unlucky.

Larvlings can still be killed and reward a Lich by accident. I burned mine to death with an Ignis and had a new buddy at the end of the mission.

Did it on purpose to test whether or not the patchnotes were correct, but yeah. Mercy not required.

Also I recall Lichs not taking over Disruption nodes anymore? Because well, I have a disruption node with my Lich on it.

Entering or leaving the influence of an allied shield drone erases all overshields. 

1. Grant overshields. 
  2. Enter or leave the influence of an allied shield osprey. 
  3. Overshields are gone. 

Hello,

I just did an Adaro solo run and I did NOT use the Paragon to convert the larvling. I simply killed it at distance ( long one ) with a Kuva Ogris.

Well, at the end of the mission it resulted in creating a kuva lich.

I didn't want that... I restarted grineer missions only because the opt-in opt-out was added in the past update. Aside reporting this bug, can this kuva lich be removed from my account ?

I definitely don't want to have one active at the moment.

The map marker for mission objectives--mainly when following it on the mini map--is hella drunk at the moment. It was before patch, but it's worse now, leading you in the wrong direction and into dead ends etc.

Enemy spawns are also fubar, with enemies spawning behind you in areas you've just cleared (I'm not talking just the one lone enemy either, but multiple) or spawning right on top of you. In some cases barely any to none spawn at all. Me and a friend have done Capture nodes while farming murmurs only for the map to be empty barring the capture target.

Edited by Numerikuu

Sometimes when killed by the Lich because of a wrong requiem the UI completely vanishes, including target markers and waypoints, as you can see with this life support pod. The only thing still visible is that little code display at the bottom. Makes it near impossible to complete the mission or even find the extraction point.

aEnqAD8.jpg