Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please DE, DON'T ever remove Stasis

Kwikwilyaqa

BUT

Make it switch companions instantly.

And is automatic.

And you can see all your companions in your loadout screen - so you can actually configure your loadouts (that seams important, right?).

Or make a damn amalgam kavat-kubrow-helminth robot-[insert lore] that can equip all mods (but only two and for one race) and is a sentinel - them proceed to DELETE the part of the ship that contain any companions (my operator don't mind the vacuum of space inside the ship if she can switch companions without clicking that stasis button again).

The Tomagotchi dream is over. GET OVER IT. People just want to switch companions without 15 steps (click on creature - click on stasis tab - click store - hit OK to get rid of useless info that add an extra step - wait the animation - proceed to click furious on the air while the animation plays - click on empty space with prompt finally - select pet - hit remove - receive another very useful info that you can only hold 1 companion because STASIS IS AWESOME! - HIT OK PASSIVELY-AGGRESSIVE defrost the useless creature - wait the god damn animation again - go to your loadout - select new companion). Don't make any little changes escalate as vacuum did...

15 minutes ago, Kwikwilyaqa said:

Yes. This new kavat made me remember why i don't use companions other than my Smeeta anymore...

Thankfully as far as I am aware Stasis has been on the chopping block for the last two mainlines........ I think they're probably waiting for the orbiter redesign at least I keep hoping it comes out with that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Firetempest said:

I'm sure devs love reading hissy fits as constructive feedback in GD.

Stasis need destructive feedback. Or absence of feedback - meaning this feature is gone for so long that people don't remember about it anymore. It is a residual feature of an idea never fully implemented in the game. All others removed by now - but Stasis still haunts the game.

And if "hissy fits" translate as "an angry outburst or tantrum" as dear Google advised me (first time i see this expression in my life), you are wrong. Probably only tells me that my english is worse than i thought - or my humor is as bad as i know it is (probably both). Sorry if it sounds to aggressive for you, but i can only make it worse with my language limitations - sarcasm in portuguese always sound a bit more crude than it was supposed to be when translated.