Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why the new kuva weapons have low dispo

(XBOX)Vryts

1 hour ago, (PS4)dst123daniel said:

So you have to have a unique riven mod for the kuva weapons? (Ie, a riven that actually statea "kuva kohm")

If so, then the kuva weapons are all considered unique weapons, and so have a disposition of 1 like almost all new weapons

The normal rivens work for the kuva variants, but the stats get lowered on the kuva variants (basing my info on some screenshots I saw in another thread.)

Just noticed the same with my Drakgoon riven. I assume it's a bug since no other weapons works like this and all Kuva weapon have a x1 dispotion (3/5).
If it's not a bug, it's really bad because it make some non-Kuva weapons better than their Kuva counterpart...
pa44rec8jbw31.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Edited by lukinu_u
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bubbabenali said:

Same riven different dispositions? Sounds like an experiment to me. 

If that works out brace yourselves for some very salty threads from Gram- and Tiberon-Prime worshipers. 

Honestly, every new prime was fun mostly because we could make stupidly strong weapons, so every prime weapons could get much less interest in general.

5 hours ago, Test-995 said:

Honestly, every new prime was fun mostly because we could make stupidly strong weapons, so every prime weapons could get much less interest in general.

...if you were interested in the relevant rivens, and if the disposition was high for the power of the new weapon, and only for as long as the new weapon didn't bring down the disposition.  (Keep in mind that in the case of melee these dispositions have been in stasis for years.)

I think  of it this way:  DE no longer needs to factor disposition into their decisions on which weapons get advanced versions, how powerful they're made, and how far they can diverge from the base weapon. 

Edited by Tiltskillet