Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pet Ephemera on their way

Jarriaga

this needs to stay...operators have ephemeras too so why not our companions ? they deserve as much as the frame or the operator...all the times my adarza buffed crit, removed armor or just meowed an enemy to death...she deserves it too !

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
5 minutes ago, (PSN)DUMBCNT-_- said:

Seriously hope they keep this in the game, and allow us to use all our Ephemera, pets have just as much right to look sexy imo

They did kept it in game, it's from 2019 and still only works with Lich/sister ephemeras currently. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

They did kept it in game, it's from 2019 and still only works with Lich/sister ephemeras currently. 

Wished they remember about this and expand it to all ephemera. Some of the Sister's ephemera would look nice on the Sentinels.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 2022-07-12 at 11:06 PM, Gamma745 said:

Wished they remember about this and expand it to all ephemera. Some of the Sister's ephemera would look nice on the Sentinels.

I hear you. They even showed promotional material with Sister Ephemera being used on Necramechs yet you can't do that in-game. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
51 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Bumping again because this is still not a thing. I'm more burned because Sisters of Parvos marketing materials showed Sister Ephemera being usable with Necramechs and that's not the case.

Do you happen to have those handy?

I'd like to see some of the Sister Ephemeras on Necramechs. 😀

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Do you happen to have those handy?

I'd like to see some of the Sister Ephemeras on Necramechs. 😀

Can't find the preview trailer that had Necramechs using the Gloriana Ephemera as of last year, but you can still see pets like Hounds using Sister Ephemera at the 0:17 mark of this video:

You can also see the Hound using the Ephemera in this marketing/update page: https://www.warframe.com/news/sisters-of-parvos

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

Can't find the preview trailer that had Necramechs using the Gloriana Ephemera as of last year, but you can still see pets like Hounds using Sister Ephemera at the 0:17 mark of this video:

You can also see the Hound using the Ephemera in this marketing/update page: https://www.warframe.com/news/sisters-of-parvos

Damn! DE still does this!

I got 'scammed' like this with Edo Prime but they still do it...

I'm really disappointed in DE.