Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva relic opening - too many rescue missions

MonsterOfMyOwn

This was brought up on Reddit a few days ago asking for more than rescue and survival. Not much of an answer, but Rebb did say someone was correct about the missions on the Kuva Fortress being tagged as "archwing" causing issues.

Been running nothing but Rescue missions all day i have not even seen a single survival fissure today either..... if the reason is because of the archwing tag when the kuvafort has like 1 instance of archwing which is so rare its not even worth slapping the tag on the fort in the firstplace id really liketo see a fix soon if atall possible

7 hours ago, Oreades said:

For the same reason the Relic system came into existence in the first place (well part of it anyhow) that being that grinding the same node over and over again is BORING AF

Rather than grinding 5 minute survivals, Kuva spy, or that assault node? Kuva defense would be great really.. nobody plays that node and I still have no idea wtfks happening there most of the time. Apart from a capture node which is also as fast and easy i see no real difference.