Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the biggest crit you have ever seen?

insum

I was playing a defence mission the other day and noticed some exceedingly high damage numbers on my screen. I never have time to read them so I pressed my shadow play button to look at it later.

I was shocked when I saw a breach surge crit for 112104136. Yep, thats one-hundred-twelve-million-one-hundred-four-thousand-one-hundred-thirty-six. I had other crits on there in the two and twenty nine million which I thaught was impressive in itself but that big one is insane!

Has anyone else had any crits like this?

Screenshot here: https://ibb.co/SPgDSnx

Video here big crit near the end: 

Edited by insum
  • Like 1

Mechanized Felcher is a MOA. I use it with Wisp for Synth Fiber, Tractor Beam and Vacuum. As for arcanes, all I had one was Arcane Fury and Arcane Avenger, both at rank one.

There must have been somoene else buffing the groups damage, iv had crits in the millions before but nowhere near that level, that particular game was incredible.

There was the back in the day thing when DE expressed the sum of damage in a 32-bit integer:

vlcsnap-00185yss3r.jpg

I play Banshee, so it's not uncommon to see multi-million point hits in missions. Depends on enemy and team comp tho, it can be higher/lower.

Usually lower since you kinda start needing stars to align to get big numbers now.

Incredible, iv been playing since beta and never seen anything even close to fifty million, let alone a hundred million plus before I saw this one the othert day.

Edit: Added video to op, big one is near the end.

Edited by insum

vor 1 Stunde schrieb insum:

I was playing a defence mission the other day and noticed some exceedingly high damage numbers on my screen. I never have time to read them so I pressed my shadow play button to look at it later.

I was shocked when I saw a breach surge crit for 112104136. Yep, thats one-hundred-twelve-million-one-hundred-four-thousand-one-hundred-thirty-six. I had other crits on there in the two and twenty nine million which I thaught was impressive in itself but that big one is insane!

Has anyone else had any crits like this?

Screenshot here: https://ibb.co/SPgDSnx

Video here big crit near the end: 

You had a banshee in the team, but does she really give you so much damage?

LOL I watched the vid for 5 seconds. That was Banshee Sonar. To put it in perspective, max banshee buff is about 1200% damage buff. This means a weapon that does a piddly 50 damage will suddenly do 600 dmg. On top of this, sonar can stack, meaning you can hit multiple sonar bubbles with the same shot for say 3x1200% dmg. Now consider your average weapon does damage in the thousands, imagine how much you can hit for. I can recall doing MOT survival for a few hours with clan mates. Over an hour in, people were attempting to hit the damage cap of 2.14 billion dmg by stacking sonars on targets and then bullet jumping next to them for the tiny amount of dmg bullet jump does to enemies.

49 minutes ago, insum said:

I seldom played Banshee, though iv had her in group lots of times and never seen crits close to this high in over six years of playing. Now I want to play Banshee all of a sudden.

Honestly with a Banshee in the team, that's a low number of damage you got. It's really easy to hit the integer damage cap with Banshee and hit for over 1 billion. It's all to do with the Resonance augment. It still remains the single most powerful buff ability in the game.

3 hours ago, MillbrookWest said:

There was the back in the day thing when DE expressed the sum of damage in a 32-bit integer:

I play Banshee, so it's not uncommon to see multi-million point hits in missions. Depends on enemy and team comp tho, it can be higher/lower.

Usually lower since you kinda start needing stars to align to get big numbers now.

You play Banshee? Who would've thonk v8O3Cle.png