Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch: Prime Vault

[DE]Helen

cd1f762e4e714567e82890ffbc8571b3.jpg

PRIME VAULT

Vauban and Ash Prime have emerged from the Prime Vault with their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more!

Find their Relics in the Void or in Bounty rewards today!  

*As of right now, the only way to acquire the new Prime Vault goodies is through the Prime Vault program. This is due to needing The Old Blood update that is still in Cert. Once that is live, Relics will be available in the game. This miscommunication is our mistake, and we're working on a Relic Inbox gift once the update has shipped. Apologies again for the confusion!

Valkyr and Saryn Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons and Accessories, have entered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables.

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

• Like 1

Ash and Vauban relics are not showing up in the codex and Cetus/Fortuna bounties are still rewarding Saryn/Valkyr relics.

So is this actually live or not? 

Edit: definitely NOT live in Nintendo Switch. Just got Lith V6 (Valkyr) relic from Hepit, Void Capture mission 3:14 pm EST.

Edited by (NSW)Notdarkstark
  • Like 1

*As of right now, the only way to acquire the new Prime Vault goodies is through the Prime Vault program. This is due to needing The Old Blood update that is still in Cert. Once that is live, Relics will be available in the game. This miscommunication is our mistake, and we're working on a Relic Inbox gift once the update has shipped. Apologies again for the confusion!

• Like 4

Ouch.... It's a shame to read that the Prime Vault got screwed up for us Switch Tenno :..( And it hurts even more to read that the Prime Vault is tied to the Old Blood update for implementation.

It's a true pain in the hole (for me at least) that the other platforms can already farm Vauban and Ash Prime whilst we have to wait until Nintendo stops playing games and gets some jobs done.

So hopefully Nintendo finally wakes up and Gaussrushes the Update through the Cert. The time for farming the new Prime Vault we Switch Tenno loose will not be given back. That's the only thing safe to say.

On 2019-11-20 at 5:48 AM, [DE]Megan said:

*As of right now, the only way to acquire the new Prime Vault goodies is through the Prime Vault program. This is due to needing The Old Blood update that is still in Cert. Once that is live, Relics will be available in the game. This miscommunication is our mistake, and we're working on a Relic Inbox gift once the update has shipped. Apologies again for the confusion!

Does the compensation gift will contain only prime vault relics (make them radiant too) or is it just the usual relic pack like today Prime Time gift?

Okay normally I won't say much but damn seriously why was this vault tied to the Old Blood update I get Vauban has rework but that should not have ANY effect on the prime vaults it self this is seriously frustrating watching every other system get the stuff and were left in the gutter cause of Old Blood and Nintendo.

9 hours ago, (NSW)Iron-Inky said:

Okay normally I won't say much but damn seriously why was this vault tied to the Old Blood update I get Vauban has rework but that should not have ANY effect on the prime vaults it self this is seriously frustrating watching every other system get the stuff and were left in the gutter cause of Old Blood and Nintendo.

They can't hotfix while a patch is in cert

4 hours ago, (NSW)Eclectics said:

They can't hotfix while a patch is in cert

Right. It would mean extra work to implement the hotfixed version into the update while you already have the update worked in into the actual version.

And this already updated version also went into Cert. So if you change something while this is passing cert..... Yeah. You have a different version of the game that, so small it may be, has a different base than the one that's hotfixed BEFORE the integration of the main line update. Which means: New version, new cert.

Which has the inevitable result of "Screw you! This has to pass cert first. If we have to check THIS now, we need more time in the best of cases. In the worst..... We need to entirely restart the whooole certification process for this version!"

So yeah.... understandable that DE says "Nope! Do your job. NOW!" And then hotfix stuff. As far as i hear them they need to appoligize for the delay left, right and center.... In every stream or news post they have. And i can understand them when they slowly become a little bit pissed about this 🤔

They did all they could do, their hands are now tied down nice and tight.... And the players still have some frustration left for them to throw it at their fans with speed.

Yeah... gg i'd say.

Edited by (NSW)Arcen54

I hope you will leave the Ash/Vauban relics in circulation longer on the switch due to all the missed time getting them.  I see on the news feed you are only giving us 6 relics in total?  I hope that is a joke.  15 of each type of their relic would be better compensation.

It's really unfortunate you had to tie the relics in with the old blood update,  Ash and Vauban relics are seriously needed in order to get the prices down below 1000p.

I know it's not DE's fault (mostly) for the delay, but every day the relics are left out of circulation on the switch is another day a player is getting screwed over in the switch market place. 

But then again a lot of the market place problems could have been solved right at the beginning if you had allowed people from the PS4/Xbox to migrate inventory over instead of just PC.