Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now that Kuva is much more plentiful, can it please be removed from Sorties?

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

Fine by me. Let more chance for xp and resource boosters, forma, catalysts, exilus (AND PEXILUS) and rivens. 

Yes. You could remove everything else by me. Also yes, that includes Legendary Mythical Core as well. Don't have any use for a non existent item that isn't even that good anyway. Tie it with the upcoming Clem Prime Bundle, even.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

Oh hell no. I like getting kuva from sorties, it's by far the most efficient source of it in terms of kuva-per-minute.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

more chance for forma, catalysts, exilus (AND PEXILUS)

Why? Forma is far more efficiently farmed from relics, catalysts are free from Nightwave, weapon exilus is free from syndicates, and frame exilus is so rarely needed that the few you get from invasions or from Simaris are more than enough.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Legendary Mythical Core as well. Don't have any use for a non existent item that isn't even that good anyway

Not that good? Using it to level up a primed mod saves you 40K endo, ten times the normal sortie endo drop, plus two million credits. Or you can sell it for a couple hundred plat. Not that good my a$$.

Edited by SordidDreams

6 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

You know darn well they aren't going to boost the Legendary Core drop rate above 1/600

If we're arguing about rarity, that kind of sunk after Melee Phase 2 came out and everybody who logged in got a free Legendary Core.

Price went from around 300 plat straight down to just over 100 plat.

I'd rather get Kuva then mod drop booster. I think taking both out for forma bundle would be cool though. 

Or the best idea letting people chose rewards separate them into like 4-5 tiers. you pick one thing from said tier. like teir 1, any 3 day booster, tier 2, kuva or forma, etc.  

Edited by Fire2box

10 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Why? Forma is far more efficiently farmed from relics, catalysts are free from Nightwave, weapon exilus is free from syndicates, and frame exilus is so rarely needed that the few you get from invasions or from Simaris are more than enough.

Well, it's mostly about my personal way of playing and opinion. I always like it when a forma comes from sortie because I can always use some. Specially now with Old Blood. Had 130 forma prior to the update. Seems like a hefty number, no? Well, between frame reworks, melee reworks, new arbitrations and their better chances at aura forma, new frames, kuva weapons, etc. I'm currently down to 35 forma and still decreasing. In fact if I want to have enough forma for all the stuff I want I'll still need 50+ forma.

As for the legendary core, and as a console player who can only use discounts in a very limited way, I rather use a Legendary Core to sell than on my own stuff. I have millions upon millions of credits and 100k+ of endo on a constant basis. Heck, for the past few months I've been levelling all my wife's mods since I do have the resources to spare. So yeah, a Legendary Core ends up being somewhat useless in that regard since for something so massively rare it's "only" worth 150p at best (on consoles at least, even less for now). There are way more reliable plat earners than that, making even the core useless as a plat earner.

But that is not to say what I said about sortie is something serious, however. It's just a personal take on what I value the most in those rewards, and I think the chances for such a big change are low. I'm not very fond of kuva, but it does come in handy once every blue moon when I actually decide to roll a riven.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93