Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are we supposed to blink on console?

(XBOX)Skiller115

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

That doesn't work on console, LB does 4 different things on Xbox and it just makes you go down into the dirt!

Rebind to the sprint/roll button. See if that helps. Otherwise, you might have to default the controls. Then rebind everything.

DE certainly needs to fix controller binding. There are things in the new PC update that cannot be bound to a controller at all (i.e. Tactical Map, RJ controls claim 'melee button'). 

7 minutes ago, ChampionSmart said:

its bound to your roll button so rebind that to fix it

if you cant rebind on xbox idk

On Xbox if you rebind LB (Crouch, Slide, and Roll Move Down) to a different button it just moves ALL of those functions to the button you bind it to. Leaving you in the same position as you started in!

19 minutes ago, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

According to the latest patch notes, we don't have blink at all right now on consoles. The bindings were borked and they couldn't fix it in time.

So basically they gave us this broken update and now we have to wait 1-2 months till we can possibly use blink again? Wow they should have kept this update to themselves!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

So basically they gave us this broken update and now we have to wait 1-2 months till we can possibly use blink again? Wow they should have kept this update to themselves!

Yep, prettty much. i really dislike the new Archwing controls, but we're stuck with them. The no-momentum insta-stop and "streamlined" afterburners feel clunky and basic to me. Can't roll or bank, just drift from left to right and spin on the spot to turn. Bleh.

Yeah not sure what's going on with this it might be glitched. I know my friend on Switch is having problems making it work. On PC Old Blood with my Steam Controller it worked fine on crouch/dodge/roll. Now it's not, I also just bound a random button on my pad to LB where blink is bound in the default xbox style controls and it doesn't work either. I'm kinda wondering if this isn't screwed up for many across platforms to some degree

7 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

It was bugged on pc and they only just fixed it on pc using controller I. The latest pc update.

Err..

It wasn't bugged in my experience.

But to the OP: your button mapping for "Roll" is what does the blink in Archwing. By default Sprint and Roll are usually bound to the same key (with the difference being hold it, or tap it). I bound Roll to a separate key so that I could blink while sprinting. You may need to do something similar.

On 2019-12-14 at 4:06 PM, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

That’s how they roll. The pc testers tell them that something is broken then release broken to consoles.