Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So confused about Railjack Loot

_Euphoria_

Question

I just did a veil mission and completed it with a crew. Then we all took our time to loot the map clean and make sure nothing is left. I am pretty sure I ahve seen a sum of over thousand carbides show up on screen. just before we return to drydock, I went to forge and ''refined'' my stuff and guess what? 

My result screen showed only 200 carbides as gain. How? This keeps happening in every single RJ mission I play. I only get a smaal amount of loot I have actually earned during the mission. What am I doing wrong here?

13 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, _Euphoria_ said:

My result screen showed only 200 carbides as gain.

The forge can only have 200 items at a time, if they still haven't fixed the bug where overflow doesn't go to your inventory then that means everything above will be lost.

Edited by HowDenKing

vor 13 Stunden schrieb _Euphoria_:

I just did a veil mission and completed it with a crew. Then we all took our time to loot the map clean and make sure nothing is left. I am pretty sure I ahve seen a sum of over thousand carbides show up on screen. just before we return to drydock, I went to forge and ''refined'' my stuff and guess what? 

My result screen showed only 200 carbides as gain. How? This keeps happening in every single RJ mission I play. I only get a smaal amount of loot I have actually earned during the mission. What am I doing wrong here?

you do nothing worng i would say i dont even get a reward screen and somehow get stuff for my part the screen is just broken there just dont trust this screen do more like i have to do a relog / dojo leave and return after that the loot is there for me at least it is just a buggy thing i guess.

Edited by Keiyadan

On 2019-12-16 at 5:58 PM, Megalomaniakaal said:

Yes during your looting make sure someone, preferably someone with high engineering is occasionally refining them.

I'm late to this post, but I have been looking for an answer to this everywhere with no luck.

How do you refine something? Console just got the update yesterday and after a few missions and a bunch of oddly missing resources this seemed to be the reason I found through my research. I just can't find out how.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

I'm late to this post, but I have been looking for an answer to this everywhere with no luck.

How do you refine something? Console just got the update yesterday and after a few missions and a bunch of oddly missing resources this seemed to be the reason I found through my research. I just can't find out how.

You go to the Railjack foundry, preferably when it won't be needed anymore, and you should see a square button prompt above the resources that says "refine". Just press it and all materials will be awarded to the squad.

At least from my limited experience that's how it goes. Cheers!

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

You go to the Railjack foundry, preferably when it won't be needed anymore, and you should see a square button prompt above the resources that says "refine". Just press it and all materials will be awarded to the squad.

At least from my limited experience that's how it goes. Cheers!

And that is while in mission before going back to drydock right? 

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

And that is while in mission before going back to drydock right? 

Yes. It also means that the stuff you refine won't be able to be used to craft Revolite and munitions and stuff in your mission, so if you need to make repairs, it's probably best not to refine.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

Yes. It also means that the stuff you refine won't be able to be used to craft Revolite and munitions and stuff in your mission, so if you need to make repairs, it's probably best not to refine.

Cool, and where in the ship is the foundry? 😅

Somehow i've missed that, but obviously there's been a lot of new stuff to take it all at once in the last 24 hours.