Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Railjack Orokin Derelict Giving No Rewards

CallMeGam

First, backstory. The issue actually began with the fact that I was randomly kicked out of a mission with my friends leaving me to host migrate to a railjack by my lonesome. I already got some new avionics that I didn't want to lose so I fought hard to complete the mission piloting, gunning, infiltrating, and sabotaging. My friends ending up finishing the mission before me (surprise surprise) and found an orokin derelict, looted, and went on their way. I on the other hand got there later and found a terminal (by myself) and hacked it only to get a unidentified reward. I finished looting and got absolutely nothing from the derelict including (you know it), the special reward, in which I was hoping to get an umbral forma for my troubles. I don't want anyone to anything close to an experience like this, where you slave to complete a difficult mission only to get NOTHING as the unidentified reward. Please at least look into this so no one else faces this

Thank you for all you do, but please try your best here too.

Sincerely, CallMeGam (IGN)

• Like 1

I was in the same mission as Ender here and on our part we did not get the Derelict quest... there were no enemies inside nor were there any rewards, on his part the "IDENTIFIED" reward was nothing, we did check every possible thing he could have gotten that would have been noticable.

P.S. did not actually look for this post, I was looking up information on the Derelict, it is rather sad to find a bug report before we can find actual info... please don't D.E.lay this =)))

• Like 1

Since D.E. implemented this Orokin Derelict into Empyrean, it is certain that it was placed in the game on purpose.  However, since the latest hotfix they did was on this previous Friday, either they haven't gotten around to fixing this issue, have not noticed the issue, or haven't decided yet what the reward will be.

In the end, it will simply take time before we get to find out what the reward will be, and for us to get it.  How much time it will take, I could only guess, but I imagine that they would get to this issue within the next two months.

En 19/12/2019 a las 1:59, GamEnder dijo:

First, backstory. The issue actually began with the fact that I was randomly kicked out of a mission with my friends leaving me to host migrate to a railjack by my lonesome. I already got some new avionics that I didn't want to lose so I fought hard to complete the mission piloting, gunning, infiltrating, and sabotaging. My friends ending up finishing the mission before me (surprise surprise) and found an orokin derelict, looted, and went on their way. I on the other hand got there later and found a terminal (by myself) and hacked it only to get a unidentified reward. I finished looting and got absolutely nothing from the derelict including (you know it), the special reward, in which I was hoping to get an umbral forma for my troubles. I don't want anyone to anything close to an experience like this, where you slave to complete a difficult mission only to get NOTHING as the unidentified reward. Please at least look into this so no one else faces this

Thank you for all you do, but please try your best here too.

Sincerely, CallMeGam (IGN)

Same heppend to me 2 min ago...

no rewards for that undentified item feels bad =/

18 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

It looks like you only get the unidentified item if you obtain it before completing the mandatory objectives of the mission.

I had one of these pop up today, received a Spectra Vandal blueprint at the end of the mission. I don't know about the order of operations, but I'm pretty sure the derelict objective was completed after the mandatory mission objectives. The guy who completed the derelict might have entered before we finished everything else.

16 minutes ago, Dyonivan said:

I had one of these pop up today, received a Spectra Vandal blueprint at the end of the mission. I don't know about the order of operations, but I'm pretty sure the derelict objective was completed after the mandatory mission objectives. The guy who completed the derelict might have entered before we finished everything else.

Sorry for being unclear.

I meant to say, that the veiled item will only be rewarded with the other mission rewards, the 90 fighters and 6 crewships are mandatory objectives too.