Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Anyone else having trouble loading into the Sent ship nodes?

PookieNumnums

sentient ship wouldnt spawn for anyone despite the node flexa being flashing, having the :sentient: icon in red on it, and semlar also indicating it should be there. many of us tried multiple times and nothing.

video of it not showing up . starts at 30 seconds with me selecting void proxima, then flexa, then no dice.

I had the same issue.  Both times I jumped into the node there was a Galleon in it if that means anything.  Also the second time I had three POI objective... but only two of them actually spawned in.  It still allowed me to finish the mission even though the last objective was sitting there in the list unfinished.

I have tried for 30 min to find the ship sentients in Flexa, more than 15 times and entered and left and neither I found it nor anything and now when entering and seeing the forums I see that this error has been dragging vast time, if you know that in Flexa not spawning well remove it from the appearance table until it is fixed because it is very, very frustrating to be trying to find it and then find out that due to a known error on that particular map it does not appear and lose 30 min of my life for no reason, please give it away already

More often than not, attempting to load into the Sentient Anomaly mission just results in infinitely loading (railjack is stuck flying through hyperspace forever). Please fix especially since this mission is only available every few hours and on top of that being unable to load-in half the time is extremely infuriating. 

Edited by GitGud66
  • Like 1

Just now, TacitCensure said:

someone on the forums will defend this bug

Working as intended to slow down people from getting the shedu parts, obviously.

But seriously, stuck infinite loading even when trying solo. Its just plain broken, period. 27.0.7 broke the sentient ship to hekk and back.

• Like 1