Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Reload, Lock and Load, and Eject Magazine Mods not functioning for Clients [Fixed]

Eqnum

This one's gonna be pretty short and sweet. The mod Tactical Reload doesn't work if you are not the host of the mission with whatever gun you have it equipped onto.

unknown.png

So my Quellor, for example here? If I'm not Player Uno (Number 1) / the Host of the mission, the affect of the mod will simply not work. If I do Quick-Melee attacks my Quellor reloads 0 ammunition. If I manually swap to my Side-Arm or my Melee weapon, then swap back to Quellor it will have reloaded 0 ammunition. If my Quellor is stolen by a Grineer Halikar using unit and I pick it back up it will have reloaded 0 ammunition. If I step into Archwing in Railjack missions then step onto the Railjack or a Grineer station the Quellor will have reloaded 0 ammunition. If I manually pull out my Archgun and holster it the Quellor will have reloaded 0 ammunition.

If video proof is required of any of this I will demonstrate it in a heartbeat. Point of the matter is: if you're not the Host of the mission the Tactical Reload mod will simply not function at all.

Hi,

I recently notice that [lock and load] and [eject magazine] don't work when you are not the host. 
As a client, the mod don't work, however when you start the mission as solo mode or when you are the host the mod work normally.

I link here a video showing up what the situation.

Can confirm there is a bug causing this to randomly stop working. Using Synth Deconstruct on a Carrier and Helios. I only realised it's happening while playing on Orb Vallis. It works for the first few minutes (when I was solo toroid farming) and then it stops working. Amprex and Rattleguts Kit Gun were the weapons I was using.

Edited by goaten

Was really excited to find this mod today because I really enjoy the Boar and have a 99% fire rate riven for it.  So, I got it - used it in Railjack and it didn't work.  Then I went to the Simulacrum and it worked.  Then I went to Railjack again and it didn't work.

This Bug has existed for quite some time now, same is the issue for eject magazine and tactical reload.

It only works for hosts and doesnt work for clients ,

i was very excited when the pexilus modslots were added.

The inability to use them as a client reduces a reason to even unlock that slot.

I recently have been using these mods and they work fine when I am the host. However, anytime I am a client neither of them work. Doesn't mattwr if I am in quick melee, dedicated melee, if I switch to secondary from primary or vice versa. Whichever weapon I have holstered will not reload at all, when I am a client.

Yup, older annoying bug and i think it's prime time to put in the spotlight.

After all, one would think that when releasing a new (relatively) hard to obtain, high magazine and slow reloading weapon the best decision, both business wise and gameplay wise, would be to make sure that all the mods that might make it more desirable properly work in order to sell more of it, but i guess that wasn't the case.

On 2020-01-06 at 2:30 AM, xKratos_Aurion said:

Yup, older annoying bug and i think it's prime time to put in the spotlight.

After all, one would think that when releasing a new (relatively) hard to obtain, high magazine and slow reloading weapon the best decision, both business wise and gameplay wise, would be to make sure that all the mods that might make it more desirable properly work in order to sell more of it, but i guess that wasn't the case.

Yeah well now that they are back from holiday, I would hope this is fix is in the next hotfix, at least.