Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 frame choices for de to buff

warmastercain

Option 1. Buff valkyr prime's health to 325

Valkyr's to 250 obviously because she is the tankiest frame series with a useless shield 

Option 2. Buff zephyr primes health shield and armor to 225 each

Option 3. Buff mesa prime's health to 210 

Armor to 175 

Energy to 160

And shield to 110

Edited by warmastercain

A valkyr is the queen of tanks but she has absolutely basic health so that does jack next to inaros with way less then half the armor of valkyr and grendel has half valk primes armor and 250% more base health she really needs her health buffed being the tankiest frame series with basic health and a useless shield that does little more then absorb 1 bombers rocket

1 minute ago, warmastercain said:

A valkyr is the queen of tanks but she has absolutely basic health so that does jack next to inaros with way less then half the armor of valkyr and grendel has half valk primes armor and 250% more base health she really needs her health buffed being the tankiest frame series with basic health and a useless shield that does little more then absorb 1 bombers rocket

do you even inaros bro?

• Like 1

Zephyr is little more then a paperweight and mesa If you dont activate shatter shield 1 random bombard rocket 1 shots her if your not careful her energy buff would be nice if it wasn't for the 3.75 drain a second with max efficiency her shield is just as bad as valkyr's and she already has 1 useless ability valkyr has 2 and zephyr has 3 and valkyr's immunity to damage only goes so far when your not at 12 energy a second on drain since it has a 600% scale the longer its active

Edited by warmastercain

Just now, warmastercain said:

Zephyr is little more then a paperweight and mesa If you dont activate shatter shield 1 random bombard rocket 1 shots her if your not careful her energy buff would be nice if it wasn't for the 3.75 drain a second with max efficiency her shield is just as bad as valkyr's and she already has 1 useless ability valkyr has 2 and zephyr has 3

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Just now, (NSW)Belaptir said:

I think they're just a bad quality troll. Been following some threads where they appeared and it's either a bad troll or a kid. In any case, don't waste your time.

Meh I've been play years before you ever started playing so be wise and dont screwed with 1 of the 4 selected closed beta testers 

2 minutes ago, warmastercain said:

Meh I've been play years before you ever started playing so be wise and dont screwed with 1 of the 4 selected closed beta testers 

Another lie

Just now, warmastercain said:

Actually no this isn't my main account I forgot the email and password to log in to my grand master founder account 

3 lies in a row. Can you go for a 4th?

My friend Valkyr is not a tank, she is a berserker. Tanks are meant to soak up sustained DPS. Berserkers have just enough health to keep them alive so they can use offensive abilities to self sustain. She isn’t even close to the tankiest frame, nor should she be.

I think your problem isn’t with any of these frames, but with the game around them. Enemy level scaling is broken as hell. Everyone knows this. Anything short of near invincibility is basically useless at higher levels. This is a problem with enemy design, not frame design.

We can go down the line of a few dozen Warframes until every one of them has enough DR to waltz through a level 100 mission and they are all basically clones of each other, but I’d much rather DE just fix the level scaling instead.

And it’s not like 100 extra health will really make a difference anyway.

22 minutes ago, warmastercain said:

After speaking to a Grand Master I have found out the following:
1) If you were a Grand Master support would be able to restore your Grand Master forum account, even if both email and passwords are lost.
2) There was no such thing as a 4 person closed beta test.
3) DE has had some form of real world connection to ALL Grand Masters Founders, hence making (1) Possible.
4) Falsely impersonating a founder ... Are you really sure you want to keep up that act or would you like to make a retraction?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

After speaking to a Grand Master I have found out the following:
1) If you were a Grand Master support would be able to restore your Grand Master forum account, even if both email and passwords are lost.
2) There was no such thing as a 4 person closed beta test.
3) DE has had some form of real world connection to ALL Grand Masters Founders, hence making (1) Possible.
4) Falsely impersonating a founder ... Are you really sure you want to keep up that act or would you like to make a retraction?

Yea. I laughed at number 2, cause I've met more than 4 closed beta players. 

14 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Yea. I laughed at number 2, cause I've met more than 4 closed beta players. 

what makes it even more amusing, is that a closed beta of 4 people would just be a massive waste of resources, at that level their internal team would be more effective, you need at least 10x that, probably 100x that or so for a closed beta, often times even more than that

44 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

what makes it even more amusing, is that a closed beta of 4 people would just be a massive waste of resources, at that level their internal team would be more effective, you need at least 10x that, probably 100x that or so for a closed beta, often times even more than that

Not got an exact headcount but I've been told it was at least 2,000 people.