Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valence Fusion, wil i always keep my invested forma and catalyst?

(PSN)Midcall

Question

7 answers to this question

Yeah your forma/reactor weapon is always the BASE weapon.

You then just change or add to its bonus by squishing in fodder kuva weapons as the secondary choice.   

--------------------

I guess the situation your talking about is you have a Kuva Weapon with an element bonus you like, and your wanting to make it bigger,  but the fodder kuva weapon will change the element....   You wanna use it as a base and then your Good Kuva as the secondary so ITS elemental bonus transfers to the crappy one and you get a kuva weapon with a bigger elemental bonus of the one you like.....

That is a good question....  Im gonna read the new patch notes and the 1st ones on valence and see whats up....

Worst case scenario.  Use your good gun as the base and just add the turd element to increase the bonus,   then just get another kuva weapon with the element you want and change it back/improve it.................

Patch notes: 

Giving you the ability to replace a Kuva weapons innate damage bonus (plus investments like Forma, Focus Lens etc) with one from another Kuva weapon was a good start, but we can push this even further so now our PS4 Tenno are being introduced to this system in its updated version!

See that makes me think if if you have a kuva weapon with a reactor/forma/focus lens on it and you use it as the secondary they would indeed carry over to the new kuva weapon.  

So like in the above example.  You have a good kuva weapon modded out, and you get another kuva weapon but wrong elemental type....so how do you improve the bonus on the original....

You use the turd weapon as the base and then transfer all the crap from your good weapon to the new one resulting in the bonus's squishing together and getting stronger and changing back into the one you want.  

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Patch notes: 

Giving you the ability to replace a Kuva weapons innate damage bonus (plus investments like Forma, Focus Lens etc) with one from another Kuva weapon was a good start, but we can push this even further so now our PS4 Tenno are being introduced to this system in its updated version!

See that makes me think if if you have a kuva weapon with a reactor/forma/focus lens on it and you use it as the secondary they would indeed carry over to the new kuva weapon.  

So like in the above example.  You have a good kuva weapon modded out, and you get another kuva weapon but wrong elemental type....so how do you improve the bonus on the original....

You use the turd weapon as the base and then transfer all the crap from your good weapon to the new one resulting in the bonus's squishing together and getting stronger and changing back into the one you want.  

The patch notes are inaccurate.  Any forma or catalyst on the donor weapon will be lost.