Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Prime Vault: Oberon Prime and Nekros Prime

[DE]Danielle

d933d8519ba49d5dab9636adeebeca84.jpg

PRIME VAULT

Oberon and Nekros. Two forces in eternal balance. Emerged from the Prime Vault with their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more! 

Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today! Or check out the Prime Vault program in the in-game Market!

Vauban Prime and Ash Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables. 

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

PS4 Regional Dates: 

• North and South America – February 11
  • Europe – February 12
  • Asia – February 12
  • Japan – February 13

Upcoming Ducat Price Changes: 
We have a heads up regarding coming changes to a couple Vaulted Prime part rarities and their Ducat prices. In order to give you plenty of notice for these changes, we will not change these until next week at the earliest (February 18th week). 
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1167890-psa-upcoming-ducat-price-changes/ 

NIGHTWAVE INTERMISSION II TIER EXPANSION:

The next Nightwave Series, Glassmaker, is in development! While Glassmaker work continues, Intermission II is reaching (or perhaps has already reached for some) its maximum Rank Prestige 60. In order for those who have prestiged to Rank 60 to have Intermission II Creds to spend in the Cred Offerings store, more Ranks must be given. Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90! 

Hotdropped live on all platforms:

• Fixed inability to trade a Converted Kuva Lich if you currently have an active Kuva Lich.

Kuva Lich Fixes:

• Fixed Ally Kuva Liches having the Enthrall ability and Enthralling Tenno factions like Defense Consoles, Sentinels, etc.

Changes:

• You can now access Ivara’s Leverian when viewing Ivara Prime in the Codex.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Ghent96 said:

...so. does this mean I'll finally get my Nekros I earned by watching 6 hours of tennocon... last year...?

I got my Nekros Prime from watching Tennocon on the same day. If you have not got yours yet, then there might have been a problem. The drop was not related to it being vaulted or requiring an update. I have been using my Nekros Prime since Tennocon.

Hi! what is the exact version number we must have on my PS4 to login?, I ask because I can't log in to the game since last week (the kuva liches change update).

I delete and re-installed the game from the PlayStation Store, then I start the game and it says is "Unable to connect. Ensure you have the latest update.", next I see the "update history" and says I have 1.82, but I can't update because on the "check for update" option says the application is in the latest version. 

I wanna re-install again, but I like to know what version I have to be aiming for.

Best regards.

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Fixed inability to trade a Converted Kuva Lich if you currently have an active Kuva Lich.

Either I’m reading this wrong or this is not working. I have an active kuva lich and I can’t trade for a converted kuva lich. Could someone clarify what is going on?

4 hours ago, (PS4)Zealot031 said:

Either I’m reading this wrong or this is not working. I have an active kuva lich and I can’t trade for a converted kuva lich. Could someone clarify what is going on?

Think it was the people trading away their lich couldn't if they had an active lich. If you want to buy one you still cannot have an active lich as far as I'm aware. This fix is for sellers not buyers

Il y a 15 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

d933d8519ba49d5dab9636adeebeca84.jpg

PRIME VAULT

Oberon and Nekros. Two forces in eternal balance. Emerged from the Prime Vault with their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more! 

Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today! Or check out the Prime Vault program in the in-game Market!

Vauban Prime and Ash Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables. 

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Upcoming Ducat Price Changes: 
    We have a heads up regarding coming changes to a couple Vaulted Prime part rarities and their Ducat prices. In order to give you plenty of notice for these changes, we will not change these until next week at the earliest (February 18th week). 
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1167890-psa-upcoming-ducat-price-changes/ 

NIGHTWAVE INTERMISSION II TIER EXPANSION:

The next Nightwave Series, Glassmaker, is in development! While Glassmaker work continues, Intermission II is reaching (or perhaps has already reached for some) its maximum Rank Prestige 60. In order for those who have prestiged to Rank 60 to have Intermission II Creds to spend in the Cred Offerings store, more Ranks must be given. Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90! 

Kuva Lich Fixes:

• Fixed Ally Kuva Liches having the Enthrall ability and Enthralling Tenno factions like Defense Consoles, Sentinels, etc.

Changes:

• You can now access Ivara’s Leverian when viewing Ivara Prime in the Codex.

COOL

The ranks should go as long as someone wants to go. Not like 15 credits is a whole lot and 40000 standing gets u 4 ranks and 10000 kuva so infinite level isn’t exactly going to break the game or anything. Just give us some more to do if we want. When maxed is reached it gets annoying that we still get the missions and we cannot even do them. Limiting farming like that kind of stinks. It’s like saying you cannot do this alert because you have done too many.

I have been a suporter of warframe since ps4 launch and have never complained but you are either on the brink of bankruptcy or just the same level of greed as every other mainstream title with your stealth tax on kuva weapons and the ducat bull and now this nonsense with the resources on empyrean pure delays. Just tell the truth and get the support you deserve or loose the support of the people that would stay with you.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived