Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Tennogen items you really want in game?

-Vahagn-

3 hours ago, Scruffel said:

It's been 3 Rounds since (if you count the most recently announced Winners) there was an Excalibur skin added, and there was only 1 Excal submission last round. And within those Rounds, we've had 3 Warframes get their first skin, then 5 Warframes get their 2nd skin for themselves (some overlapping with the first three). Actually, in the last Round in which an Excal skin was added, 2 Warframes got their first skin and 1 Warframe even got their first item in the form of a helmet. So honestly, I don't think a "break" is necessary.

So another excal skins coming after 3 rounds wow that's some break. Didn't be also get a second deluxe? Some break man. 

A break is necessary, should try and breath more life into other frames. Excal has enough skins already. 

3 hours ago, Scruffel said:

I know he already has a lot, and I'd also like more skins for Warframes that have less options, but it's unnecessary to prevent said items for that purpose. I've already supported how you can have it both ways, since it's not like an Excalibur skin is taking the slot of another.

It is though especially on console where we get the tennogens in small cut up parts.  We keep getting maybe 4 frames and some other stuff at a time.  So if an excal skin ate 1 of the frame skins we have wait even more months for the skins on the other frames.

If tennogen worked the same for console as it does gor pc it would change things.

Remember ps4 is missing about a dozen tennogen items going back 4 rounds now.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

8 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

So another excal skins coming after 3 rounds wow that's some break. Didn't be also get a second deluxe? Some break man. 

A break is necessary, should try and breath more life into other frames. Excal has enough skins already. 

Past 3 Rounds, which would be around 9 months. That is most definitely what I would call a break. Also I don't know if Excalibur skins are going to be added in the next Round, it's up for DE to decide. And Deluxes are separate from TennoGen, so I don't see the point in bringing that up.

You can absolutely breath more life into other frames, it's called making suggestions and inspiring artists. I've even done it. You don't need to make arbitrary restrictions upon them because you have a bias against a Warframe. Again, it's unnecessary.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

It is though especially on console where we get the tennogens in small cut up parts.  We keep getting maybe 4 frames and some other stuff at a time.  So if an excal skin ate 1 of the frame skins we have wait even more months for the skins on the other frames.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't have much to do with the items themselves, but rather if the items are given passes to be placed on consoles. Cause if I remember correctly, DE has to make contract deals with the artists in order to implement their items into consoles. Not trying to shift the blame towards the artists, rather it still doesn't have much to do with the Warframe.

On 2020-02-17 at 7:30 PM, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Image result for excalibur deluxe skinImage result for ivara deluxe skin

i want that need GIF by The Cooligans

Yes that's what I'm saying...break the mold. Best looking ivara yet. Balance and congruence has been kept. Where's the quiver tho?

Ok ok that's nice one of the best yet...just one more excalibur but then that's it!

Kudos for both design. 

Hydroid needs complete attention and overhaul from pirate theme! Along with a squid Kubro skin of sorts?

• Like 1

On 2020-02-17 at 6:27 PM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Anything corpus and sentient related.

^^ THIS. 

I'd love more Corpus-related items... I think one creator was working on a Corpus-themed skin for a Warframe, to go with another one they made. There's some fun stuff that could be made with the geometric aesthetic, I think. 

On that note, I wonder if they'll ever open Operator armor/attire for TennoGen, outside of the face items. I'm not really impressed with the options for Operators right now, and I think the community could work wonders in that realm.

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

^^ THIS. 

I'd love more Corpus-related items... I think one creator was working on a Corpus-themed skin for a Warframe, to go with another one they made. There's some fun stuff that could be made with the geometric aesthetic, I think. 

On that note, I wonder if they'll ever open Operator armor/attire for TennoGen, outside of the face items. I'm not really impressed with the options for Operators right now, and I think the community could work wonders in that realm.

Agree the operater wardrobes not very good.  Heck i hope duviri will overhwul operaters completely.  I want dliders and the ability to choose my tennos age.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Calliber said:

More armor pieces.  I understand that specifically chest armor can be difficult to design that works on all models (especially models that have a bust or unusual shape), but there's a few I'd like to have a piece that actually fits and doesn't look out of place.

Most of the time i don't even use chest armor attachments on my lady frames.  I want to see the bossom not hide it.  There are a few that can look good though.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Most of the time i don't even use chest armor attachments on my lady frames.  I want to see the bossom not hide it.  There are a few that can look good though.

I'm thinking more on the lines of chest armor that compliments those models (it's a sin to cover up art).

2 hours ago, (XB1)Calliber said:

More armor pieces.  I understand that specifically chest armor can be difficult to design that works on all models (especially models that have a bust or unusual shape), but there's a few I'd like to have a piece that actually fits and doesn't look out of place.

I think the awkwardness of chest pieces on female Frames is b/c, by default, they're modeled on Excalibur, so thus they tend to favor masculine and/or androgynous (in the cases of Equinox and Hildryn) body shapes. It's kind of annoying to find a cool chest piece that might flow well with a female Frame (like, say, Mag's deluxe skin) only to have either an underboob that doesn't look right or it sits awkwardly like real-life bolt-ons. :T

Switch is still missing the Tennogen that was mistakenly added early, way back in April of last year. Something about them not being properly licensed yet. I've been waiting for them to be added in properly ever since. Specifically, the Rhino Warlust Helmet, which I'm told is available on PC, Xbox and Playstation, but not the Switch.

15 hours ago, (NSW)Valthan said:

Switch is still missing the Tennogen that was mistakenly added early, way back in April of last year. Something about them not being properly licensed yet. I've been waiting for them to be added in properly ever since. Specifically, the Rhino Warlust Helmet, which I'm told is available on PC, Xbox and Playstation, but not the Switch.

As much as I like seeing the game as accessible as possible, the more I hear about issues on the Switch the more I think its failing on that system.

Sounds like it's a developmental nightmare for them to adapt it on that thing