Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Tennogen items you really want in game?

-Vahagn-

Share with some Tennogen Items you really want in game. I'll be more than happy to vote for it if its really good. Plus I would like to discover some new ones I have never seen before.

Me personally, I want this new Nidus skin:

Edited by WH1735S0W
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

that Night Hunter Syandana is HUGE though, to the point where I wonder how you even aim with that? if that does make it into the game, there's no way it'll be that size.

I can't see most of the time anyway with all the VFX from abilities and weapons spamming particles all over the screen.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

that Night Hunter Syandana is HUGE though, to the point where I wonder how you even aim with that? if that does make it into the game, there's no way it'll be that size.

Wing might move to get out of sight when aiming. Not sure if it is possible with Syandanas, Arca set shoulders close when aiming. 

11 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

None are in the workshop, but I'd love some Blade & Whip skins.  Lacera looks great but isn't, and the two good weapons have looks that just don't do it for me.

10 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

How about some bow skins? And dual sword skins?

You can't make skins for any of these items currently, the files for them aren't available for TennoGen.

Edited by Scruffel

while i have no artistic skill, i would love if creators can do more then reskin of the body, of course, with restrictions like not gender bending the frame and that it more or less in line with the frame itself (i saw a really nice octavia concept that had the body mesh change and 2 other frames that are on deluxe level)