Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #280: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

vor 5 Stunden schrieb KuvaDrake:

You know maybe it would be a little bit easier to do the math if you actually have the day-night cycle on the plains match up with the levels on earth...

I think we had that once upon a time... or at least not an hourly changing cycle. That was relaxing.

Is there or will there be a system for showing "support" stats at end of game? Like who dealt the most damage? but heals? 

also i love yall 😘 

Who ya gotta Buff around here to get an Oberon Rework? 😛

IMHO, i think Oberon would be a better support if, he had a Kubrow companion like how Khora has a Kavat 🙂

cause puppies. 🙂

I love watching your devstreams Becca,You and megan are funny and entertaining ,While being informative at the same time.Great job Ladies!Shout out to Hellen,Danielle and Taylor as well!Just wondering if you have an update on when consoles will be getting our next update or hotfix and if so what will it contain? Ty DE for your hard work. 

@[DE]Megan

With how much you guys have talked about the possibility of cross-save in the future, is there anything you can tell us about how that might end up working?

For those of us who play on both PC and console (or multiple consoles) would we be looking at a chance to merge our accounts, or would we need to pick which account to become the primary & take a loss of some kind regarding the other(s)?

Archived