Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #280: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

afc656f5173eb8fda8bf3bf8ef0e3322.jpg

Our math is definitely 100% right this time that the Plains of Eidolon will be in the shroud of nighttime for Rebecca and Megan to go Eidolon hunting! (Please don’t quote me on that)

PLUS, see the newest Community Fan Art, and don’t miss the Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward of 750 Asterite!

See you here tonight, February 20th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

First of all, I can't wait for this! And I will quote you, Lol.

Second, Is there any talk of increasing the Capacity in each dojo room? Recently, as I have been getting more into decoration, I have been cut short by the capacity in some rooms.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)next_time_h_oe said:

Suucckk my 3===D because the eidolon will fffuucckk you

14 minutes ago, (PS4)next_time_h_oe said:

you’re all trash you can’t even hunt I am going to lose brain cells watching you I bet you have a T 1 amp get Eidolon hunting streamers to carry you Trash trash you’re lucky I can’t curse on your form 

You seem like such a happy person!

2 hours ago, KuvaDrake said:

You know maybe it would be a little bit easier to do the math if you actually have the day-night cycle on the plains match up with the levels on earth...

Ouch, that burn.

Completely true, though, and would kill the elitism, snobbery, frustrating learning experience, and high-stress environment within a snap of DE's fingers.  The quickly-rotating asymmetric cycle that doesn't fall on neat hourly thresholds each day (allowing us to predict in our real lives when to come online if we want to run Eidolons) is such an obvious mistake, and yet it's persisted since Plains release...

While I'd never rejoice at DE humiliating themselves after all the effort they put into this game and engaging the community with things like the devstream, at least something good might come out of this if they realize how unfair Plains day-night has been for literal years at this point and do something about it to save a little bit of face on this goof.

Archived