Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm convinced the Kuva Hind does not exist

Reaver_X

On 2020-02-25 at 1:07 PM, Reaver_X said:

so i've been farming for a RAdiation kuva hind all day right? i've literally gotten the larvling to spawn with everything BUT the kuva hind, multiple times as well. im not sure if its bugged or the chance to get it is abnormally low compared to others but i'd really like to know whats up with this because this is really getting me mad now.

there are so much players in warframe that it's inevitable someone with your luck would show up, so does some random other guy that get nothing else but kuva hind all day long (that probably didn't make a thread and just straight up uninstall the game so we never know of him) 

Edited by FireSegment

On 2020-02-26 at 2:57 AM, 844448 said:

No challenge, means no reward really needed, right? Kuva weapons are pretty strong enough to be a reward

Honestly, I'd rather have a challenge.

When DE announced a "Nemesis" system I was expecting there to be more than just RNG stopping you from killing it. It wouldn't be as bad if it was a direct copy of the system in Shadows of Mordor, but it isn't even that. What we received is a version so dumbed down, so one dimensional and so reliant on RNG to stretch out its game play loop that only a giggling moron would see it as innovative and exciting. Once you have the weapons and ephemera there are no reasons left what so ever to play The Old Blood. So what point is there to it being anything apart from a timed event? (which honestly what it feels like, a race against time to knock out a Lich as quickly as possible) It adds nothing to the game in the long run. Why didn't DE spend their time, money and energy in making something worthwhile?

Empyrean. You can now find Umbra Forma in Veil. This was added to give people a reason to play Railjack. This is great, but, no one is playing Earth or Saturn, so people who don't have the Intrinsics or equipment to reach Veil are pretty much dead in the water. This is also a sign of just how blind Digital Extremes are boosting a part of the system that comes at the end of the journey but not at the beginning which would encourage people to play it more in the first place. Everyone who finished Railjack is out in Veil, there are no groups for new people to join anywhere else. Is DE making it like this deliberately?

I hope not, enough people have left already without DE pushing even more away.

5 minutes ago, Fl_3 said:

Honestly, I'd rather have a challenge.

When DE announced a "Nemesis" system I was expecting there to be more than just RNG stopping you from killing it. It wouldn't be as bad if it was a direct copy of the system in Shadows of Mordor, but it isn't even that. What we received is a version so dumbed down, so one dimensional and so reliant on RNG to stretch out its game play loop that only a giggling moron would see it as innovative and exciting. Once you have the weapons and ephemera there are no reasons left what so ever to play The Old Blood. So what point is there to it being anything apart from a timed event? (which honestly what it feels like, a race against time to knock out a Lich as quickly as possible) It adds nothing to the game in the long run. Why didn't DE spend their time, money and energy in making something worthwhile?

Empyrean. You can now find Umbra Forma in Veil. This was added to give people a reason to play Railjack. This is great, but, no one is playing Earth or Saturn, so people who don't have the Intrinsics or equipment to reach Veil are pretty much dead in the water. This is also a sign of just how blind Digital Extremes are boosting a part of the system that comes at the end of the journey but not at the beginning which would encourage people to play it more in the first place. Everyone who finished Railjack is out in Veil, there are no groups for new people to join anywhere else. Is DE making it like this deliberately?

I hope not, enough people have left already without DE pushing even more away.

I would rather a fun weapon to play with. bramma is lots of fun, so is nukor, so is shildeg, so is ayanga, so is chakkhurr. i guess we are different?
also, the RNG argument is dead since a few updates. 
also, value added to the game in long run is something you can evaluate in a year time, not now. sorry. 
also, people were not happy about umbral forma being only available via NW, so DE added Umbra forma in the hardest part of RJ, as a nod to those people. would you really like Umbra forma to be available in caches on Earth? think carefully before you answer that question. 

6 hours ago, tzadquiel said:

I would rather a fun weapon to play with. bramma is lots of fun, so is nukor, so is shildeg, so is ayanga, so is chakkhurr. i guess we are different?
also, the RNG argument is dead since a few updates. 
also, value added to the game in long run is something you can evaluate in a year time, not now. sorry. 
also, people were not happy about umbral forma being only available via NW, so DE added Umbra forma in the hardest part of RJ, as a nod to those people. would you really like Umbra forma to be available in caches on Earth? think carefully before you answer that question. 

The RNG debate is only dead if you buy all the parazon requiem mods you require, because if you don't there's still RNG involved in farming them, as for evaluating content, the content we have now in The Old Blood was released on PC on what November 1st? It's almost 4 months old and apart from showing which weapon your going to get and no longer killing you when you miss a stab and a slight rebalancing of the murmur farm hasn't actually changed that much. It is still (looking at these forums and social media) the most complained about, criticized piece of Warframe content.

You say that Umbral Forma have been added to the hardest part of Railjack? Ok, so why not add them to the sortie loot rotation as well? Why not? because enough already people play sorties while from the feedback out there It appears that Railjack is a bit of a washout. It's not as bad as The Old Blood, but it's slow, boring, has only a single mission type available, and for the most part only gives rewards that effect Railjack mush in the way that Archwing only rewards Archwing. This is why there are so few missions being run at low level, the few people who are still desperate enough to play it are all in Veil.

To encourage people to play at the lower levels, they could add boosters to the drops similar to the ones found in rare crates in regular missions from Earth all the way to Sedna and The Void, Aura Forma, regular Forma or any number of different things.

If it makes you feel any better I abandoned about 5 of them already. Lol

They can't seem to design ANYTHING right. Every update is a series of backpedaling and flipflopping. You know, the S#&$ other developers do on a test server. 

There's feedback out the wazoo about liches. Did they listen to any of It? Nope. They went ahead and put the tooltip on larvalings and made it into a abandon>repeat loop. Smh

I'm not a game developer but I sure as S#&$ could come up with better;

- Liches drop tokens

- 1 token can be used to purchase whatever weapon you bloody well want

- 3-5 tokens for epherma 

- done

Edited by IIDMOII

4 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Are all Kuva weapons using the same drop % in general? I mean, if there were 10 kuva weapons total each one should have 10% chance of appearing, please tell me there is no such a thing as a "rare" kuva weapon.

Theres no system in place to designate a kuva weapon as being more rare than any other, its entirely random. You just have bad luck.

15 hours ago, Fl_3 said:

The RNG debate is only dead if you buy all the parazon requiem mods you require, because if you don't there's still RNG involved in farming them, as for evaluating content, the content we have now in The Old Blood was released on PC on what November 1st? It's almost 4 months old and apart from showing which weapon your going to get and no longer killing you when you miss a stab and a slight rebalancing of the murmur farm hasn't actually changed that much. It is still (looking at these forums and social media) the most complained about, criticized piece of Warframe content.

You say that Umbral Forma have been added to the hardest part of Railjack? Ok, so why not add them to the sortie loot rotation as well? Why not? because enough already people play sorties while from the feedback out there It appears that Railjack is a bit of a washout. It's not as bad as The Old Blood, but it's slow, boring, has only a single mission type available, and for the most part only gives rewards that effect Railjack mush in the way that Archwing only rewards Archwing. This is why there are so few missions being run at low level, the few people who are still desperate enough to play it are all in Veil.

To encourage people to play at the lower levels, they could add boosters to the drops similar to the ones found in rare crates in regular missions from Earth all the way to Sedna and The Void, Aura Forma, regular Forma or any number of different things.

just quickly. 

1. you can trade dup parazon mod for mod. people always look for them. dont see an issue, UNLESS you dont want to trade and choose to surrender to RNG. but then this is your choice once again. I.e. - you could make this a non-problem, but you choose not to.
2. murmur degrind, weapon display, non-kill stab attempt were literally the things community wanted to be addressed. if you get opinions about content from social media and forums, good for you - but I played it now and I enjoyed it much more than before. 
3. sortie table needs updating, but the only way I see umbra forma added is if they do it at the same drop rate like legendary core. so, waste of time. also, i dont know if you play RJ much (clearly not) but RJ high level is not the same difficulty as 3/3 sortie. it's more difficult in my experience.
4. your opinions about RJ are yours.

13 hours ago, tzadquiel said:

just quickly. 

1. you can trade dup parazon mod for mod. people always look for them. dont see an issue, UNLESS you dont want to trade and choose to surrender to RNG. but then this is your choice once again. I.e. - you could make this a non-problem, but you choose not to.
2. murmur degrind, weapon display, non-kill stab attempt were literally the things community wanted to be addressed. if you get opinions about content from social media and forums, good for you - but I played it now and I enjoyed it much more than before. 
3. sortie table needs updating, but the only way I see umbra forma added is if they do it at the same drop rate like legendary core. so, waste of time. also, i dont know if you play RJ much (clearly not) but RJ high level is not the same difficulty as 3/3 sortie. it's more difficult in my experience.
4. your opinions about RJ are yours.

Interesting that you don't find other peoples opinions to be all that important "If you get your opinions from social media and forums good for you" and yet here you are posting on such a thing.

Lets see, you can totally trade dup requiem mods yes, totally correct, but, what if you have no dups to trade because RNG has been unkind to you?

Yes, some things have been fixed, but there is still a long way to go until we get the content that DE themselves promised us in numerous dev streams (The same as Railjack)

We agree about the sortie table, but, saying that the sorties are easier than Railjack? Railjack isn't hard with a half decent build, it's just boring and tedious, especially of you end soloing a node (and you can solo every single one of them trust me, I've done them)

And, yes my opinions are mine just the same as yours are yours.

It's good to agree on something!