Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Kuva Siphon/Flood does not register cloud destruction [Fixed]

OmegaVoid

1 hour ago, CriticalOrange said:

I too have this issue. if you dash, it seems more likely to break from my experience. Still happens with shooting, but rarely. in a mission right now where its stuck at 4/4....

If the kuva clouds basically take like 5min to spawn in, just leave the match, the siphon will break. that seems consistent.

edit: If host leaves, then it gets fixed for everyone else. I didn't get kuva though, only a requiem relic???

Tried the shooting tactic as well, no go, got stuck the same way. Just bought a booster for this and none of the missions work!

Has been working 50/50 for me, one time today the siphon spawned without braids which I have seen happen before, but this time the kuva clouds were appearing also, without any braids to destroy I stayed at 0/4 of course. Might try dashing with Zenurik instead of Naramon and see if that makes a differance. On my latest failure I destroyed 3/4 and probably messed up by shooting at the last braid.

Attempting the Kuva Flood today, I'm encountering the same issue. The interesting thing is that the braids aren't even reacting to the presence of the clouds. I've had the Worm Queen and the Lotus's screens pop up several times saying that the Dash had worked but it was not registering on the Siphon.

This has happened to me dozens of time in the past 2 weeks solo and in groups. Since the big update changing status over 100%. Today beginning of recource boost weekend i have lost 2 single kitty buffs (10k kuva) and 1 double (20k kuva) solo. 30k kuva lost in 2 hours is very frustrating. Just have to abort and fail and do it again. Please fix this we are losing ALOT of time and kuva.

Are you guys using arcane lockdown? That is the only thing new I have changed in this time.

PS everybody: I found in groups if host leaves rest of the group can sometimes complete it after migration has worked for me every time but could just be "lucky". Good luck guys.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-06 at 3:56 AM, OmegaVoid said:

I just did the Kuva Siphon Exterminate mission at Mercury, Pantheon.

When I Void-Dashed through the Kuva clouds, Lotus would say "That worked! Target the other Kuva clouds." or the Worm Queen would wail that I'm hurting her Siphon. The Kuva clouds disappeared when I dashed thrpough them, as normal...

...but the Braids on the Kuva Siphon were visibly not destroyed, and the HUD showed no Braids destroyed, and no captured Kuva.

I captured a lot more than four Kuva clouds, but none of them seemed to register.

No Kuva was shown in the end-of-mission reward screen. 😟

I too can confirm kuva clouds bei g destroyed not counting. 

Anecdotally, it would appear that if you get to the siphon and its braids are missing just abort. 

I hope they get this fixed before the double resource weekend ends. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tripolarpanda said:

Today beginning of recource boost weekend i have lost 2 single kitty buffs (10k kuva) and 1 double (20k kuva) solo. 30k kuva lost in 2 hours is very frustrating. Just have to abort and fail and do it again. Please fix this we are losing ALOT of time and kuva. 

Convenient... 

• Like 1

Just happened to me as well on the final Kuva cloud on a Kuva Flood mission on Pluto.  I first used Void Blast, but that didn't work.  Then I tried shooting it with my amp, and that didn't work.  Then I tried using Void Dash, but that didn't work.  I eventually just let the Siphon fill up: 50% is better than nothing.

It's since yesterday that I should count myself lucky if I can complete one Kuva siphon out 3-4, I'm losing tons og kuva every time due to the staking of a logiin booster and the weekend booster + smeeta kavat buff... when the furred fleabag deigns to gift it.

It's implied that I'm quite vexed... solve the problem or the kavat dies

57 minutes ago, Kierlak said:

No. All the ones I have tried have been solo and it's been an over 50% bug rate.

"We double the amount of kuva you can get but we also adding a 50% chance to fail the mission to even it out. Good luck, Tenno!"

Edited by GREF_TM
  • Like 4

chance of fail is now 100% and got robbed already twice in a row of doublestaked boost and kavat buff! In an afternoon lost more than 70K kuva in f..ed runs!

Add to that that Smeeta kavat buffs more ofthen than not stop working as well... I'm immensely pissed.

I picked up Warframe to distract myself this weekend from all the mess outside and I got only one more source of ulcer

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Jonas_T_acc said:

Has been working 50/50 for me, one time today the siphon spawned without braids which I have seen happen before, but this time the kuva clouds were appearing also, without any braids to destroy I stayed at 0/4 of course. Might try dashing with Zenurik instead of Naramon and see if that makes a differance. On my latest failure I destroyed 3/4 and probably messed up by shooting at the last braid.

Yeap using Zenurik myself. No dice. I don't see a pattern with dashing or shooting, all I'm seeing is that a resource-based mission is bugged and nigh-impossible to complete while a resource weekend is underway.

I have found that the most probable cause is the Magus Lockdown (arcane tether) ... when you dash next to the siphon just before the cloud appears it bugs out .
the same happens when you dash through the kuva guardians and their staff doesn't get knocked off 
(I said it the most probable as i need more investigation and testing)

Edited by THER3ALCZAR

I'm also experiencing this, It's not uncommon for it to happen multiple missions in a row so it's very common. Some or none of the braids can be destroyed and destroying the clouds registers, but doesn't affect the siphon, if the braids track the cloud - it will be destroyed with the cloud, but if it doesn't track, no braids are removed. And it's permanent, when clouds form and you see the braids not tracking you just have to give up on the siphon altogether. I'm playing solo, shooting or dashing through the clouds is irrelevant.

40 minutes ago, THER3ALCZAR said:

I have found that the most probable cause is the Magus Lockdown (arcane tether) ... when you dash next to the siphon just before the cloud appears it bugs out .
the same happens when you dash through the kuva guardians and their staff doesn't get knocked off 
(I said it the most probable as i need more investigation and testing)

I'm not running the Magus Lockdown, but I have Exodia Hunt on my Zaw, which has a pull on slam attacks. I will attempt without it, but I'm skeptical..

EDIT: Removing the Exodia made no difference.

Edited by Aoskar