Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

DE has been insistent on adding stuff to the game with stuff to help against sentiens built in,

everything about the operator is basically DIE SENTIENTS because they LITERALLY FIRE SOMETHING THAT IS ESSENTIALLY POISON to the sentients.

UMBRAL mods give resistance to tau damage, which is ALSO linked with sentients,

and paracesis, which is literally labelled as sentient killer,

AND shedu, which is pretty obvious if you know what it is.

how about a warframe found in the orokin derelicts which was literally built to kill the sentients?

How about such an idea ..?

What if the game had a warframe named Gward? 
And his peculiarity would be the call of a certain entity resembling 
an elemental figure appearing right at the warframe behind his back 
and his name would be Mephistophel? The appearance mechanics would be 
similar to the first Mirage ability when it created its clones. 
But Mephistophel would not appear as a clone, but rather behind the player’s back and serve as a kind of guard ... 
the spirit of the Void ... 
Elemental essence. And his physical shell would not have a pelvis and legs, but only a torso, arms and head. 
What if he could both attack and defend a player?

Warframe-metamorph. Abilities would allow the player to try on the skin of other frames and copy some enemies and their combination of their abilities. So that the frame is not too strong, the copied abilities of other frames will be 50% weaker than the original, and combined will be a surprise

Q

Well, hello there. 

I thing, it will be good enough, to tell the story about Pre-Warframe Guardians, controlled by Cefalon/AI, which was on Zariman ship to predict and note any abnormal situations with crew or Abyss energy. 

But after madness flows through the Zariman, with any new death of crazed member, The Shell started to understimate himself as a person. Any suffering of minds of crew, It felt like its suffering. Any death like his own death. 

But Its not a human, like the other. He see clearly, who stands behind the madness...

The protocols say that it need to defend all of the crew, but when everything started, It didnt realise how to defend them from Void Creatures(called Void Demons in future). And when It realize itself, and finally find a way to protect, there is only small part of crew stay alive, and somehow it was only children, which are left for the Last Great Banquet of demons. 

There is a dot in Its history, very notable dot. There is no more "It", Just "He" is. 

The whole souls of crazed people, their thoughts, their fear about their left children become the "center of his universe", his sense of life. 

He find a way to split his energy, to create "void body", which greatly helped him to find and even touch the Void Demons. Day after day he was looking for way to defend, and reconstruct his Void Body in every monent till one of the Demons was finally defeated. 

In this moment he looked on himself. The Demons was very duplicitous and cunning and their tricks easyly made Orokin technologies useles. He can rely just on his feeling and try to sense them. So looking on himself on Void Body, he found that there is almost nothing that can make him looking like technology or human-looking person. 

He was looking like antient beast. His senses become more sharpened. His werewolf looking body moving, fighting and hiding from both children and demons just with fully sharpened instincts. 

But the only sense of life - save the children of Zariman leading him forward. 

After Zariman was succesfully delivered home, he, still not finded, desided to continue his fight in the Void to protect HIS Children in future....

..And after Countless years in Void, fighting without any rest, Zariman's Wolf sensed rebirth of old technology. HIS children opened the Gates for Void again, thinking that they understand what they have done. 

"But there is so little of their number now..." he though. 

In this time, in every dot of Universe, every small animal, every Leader of Kubrau and Kavat packs shakened in fear and running to hide themselves. 

The Void Wolf of Zariman howls through the Void and Space. He join the New War to defend HIS children, the children of every soul, tortured and killed on Zariman... 

So, after story description, i suggest a new Wild Warframe, which need to be handled and calmed. 

Looking like Werewolf, i think, it should be some kind of Melee Fighter, quick, deadly and raging. 

But, in this time, it should be a mix of Operator powers. Like Vombalyst of Eidolon, it should swith betwin plans of reality - Material Warframe, which is strong enough to fight with Corpus/Greneers soldiers with normal damage; and Void Warframe, which is strong against Void Energy and Sentients Energy with higher damage, and lowered damage against Corpus/Greneers soldiers. 

Thanks for reading:) 

DINOSAUR FRAME! Or anything which is somehow related to prehistoric animals for that matter.

I´d like to see a Warframe with beast-like features (mammoth tusk´s, claws, maybe even a sail like Spinosaurus or  Dimetrodon had, possibly a tail weapon like Ankylosaurus or Stegosaurus). There are so many options and opportunities for prehistoric creatures like those sea scorpions from the perm-era, theropod dinosaurs (either agile Raptors or massive carnivores like Allosaurus and T-Rex), ornithischian dinosaurs (like Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, Stegosaurus or Parasaurolophus), sabertooth tigers, wooly mammoths or even flying reptiles like pterosaurs.

It is really fascinating how many different approaches one could take, while creating a Warframe based on these ancient creatures, that´s why I want to see your approach on creating one, while capturing their primal fury.

(P.S. Sorry for my bad english, it´s nor my native language)

I'll try throwing in an idea, that was discussed once on Pablos stream =):

A male shapeshiffter - werewolf type warframe, named "Lycius", who, in his ulti, switches to a "Zanuka -ilke" state (with custom skeleton, movement on all 4, restriction's on weapon use, no mana drain), with change in his abilities and using exalted claws/fangs in a bestial fashion.  

Jumping off from Warframe's newest addition, Empyrean Pirate frame, one of the first frames to take to the stars. Mix of strong scoundrel/ old Japanese pirate vibes. Perhaps a very built in toolkit, a central core or powercell

A chance to really show off your fashion frames with lots if layers, and please

Technobiological feathered cap

Pierwszy ze wszystkich Tenno ,, Hayden ,,

Pasyw

+ 15% obrażeń do broni bocznej i białej miotanej 

Umiejętności 

1 Ostrze 

Hayden miota ostrzem z efektem losowego żywiołu, ostrze po uderzeniu wroga nakłada status z obrażeniami i odbija się w kierunku kolejnego przeciwnika max 5 razy

2 Osłona magnetyczna

Hayden tworzy przed sobą pole siłowe odbijające pociski pole działa 10-15 s na poziomie 30

3 Rozprucie 

Szarża zakończona wyrwaniem z wroga kuli życia ilość i obrażenia zależne od poziomu i modów

4 Śmiertelne żelastwo 

Z ciała Haydena wylatują ostrza odbijające się od przeciwników i zadające kolosalne obrażenia  

Jeśli chodzi o wygląd bardzo daleko posunięty stopień infekcji z paroma waszymi modyfikacjami

A warframe that combines archwing mechanics and sentient concept.

Passive ability: you continue to move normally and use abilities when you are in bleeding mode. Instead of the duration, the wing charge scale is used, which is gradually spent. (scale increase from bleeding mods). If you reach the full value of the scale, then rise. Resurrection spends 100% of the scale.

1) Allows you to switch between ground movement and archwing. Archwing does not consume energy, but has a resource that recovers over time (the resource regenerates only when you are not using archwing mode.). Resource size and resource recovery speed are increased by duration mods .

2) Allows you to quickly move to an enemy, ally , or object. (requires direct visibility). To stop, you use a vacuum engine that stuns and attracts opponents to your goal. Each enemy gives energy to the wings.

3) Gives the ability wheel mechanic that allows you to select a buff/debuff. Activating the ability that places a beacon that creates an aura of the selected effect around it . The beacon is fixed in the air and has an infinite duration. Frame can take the beacon in his hands and move it wherever he wants , but as long as the beacon is in his hands, only secondary and melee weapons can be used . The allies can't drag and drop beacons.

4) Overloads its own wings , allowing it to fly at 0 charge. ( the charge continues to be spent). For 15 seconds, while you are using flight mode, the wing charge increases your shots giving n% damage and spending m wing charge for each second of shooting. Your allies within 5 meters also receive a damage bonus and the ability to spend your charge. Each time (every 1 sec) if you take damage, your charge is restored on k wings energy, and your allies can also fire at you to activate this effect. (But since the allies spend energy on shots, this will have a significantly smaller effect.)

A frame based on the 9-tailed fox spirit/kitsune/kumiho in Chinese/Japanese/Korean mythology. All three stem from the same Chinese stories, but each culture has their own spin on the myth that can be used for inspiration or re-synthesized in a bunch of different interesting ways. In all three, the fox spirit often fools people into thinking it is human via transforming into one or illusions, but its identity as a fox spirit is later revealed- in the Korean version, this is usually followed by swift death as the Kumiho is maneating after the livers of their victims.

You could even have a shade of the popular werewolf/shapeshifter idea in there, by giving it a more bestial form as a transformation. Or lean on the stories of how the fox spirits start with a single tail, and grow in magical power over their life, gaining more tails until they reach 9- have the frame similarly gain tails (made of energy, perhaps?) as it survives/uses abilities/gets kills, and have its abilities transition from charm/illusion/crowd control into more and more damaging versions as the frame gains in tails, until it reaches its max of 9 and unleashes a bestial fury on its enemies? Lots of different ways to take the idea.

A Fractal themed Warframe!

A Warframe that can manipulate the surface around him, Opening a fractal hole that sucks the enemy in and closes, suffocating the enemy.

The appearance of the Warframe is based on self-repeating patterns.

This theme would also befitting nicely with the Duviri Paradox update!

Maybe he could be a friend or an Idol of Limbo?

And yes, I know that the sketch sucks.97jfyd2e48l41.jpg

A Nano bot frame,

- this frame can take on the form of an enemy, maybe use their abilities.
- Maybe this frame can become a blunt, idk
- Can somehow change forms

Fun idea, the more damage the frame takes the more nanobots he loses, and it loses armor plating (visual, not stats) just look up the terminator with the underlying metal skeleton. 

Hi

There are more than a hundred pages of ideas here , so I apologize for possible repetitions and also for my English.I used an online translator.

I have an idea for a warframe that will be very different from the others. 
    I didn't come up with a name for it ,because I don't know a suitable one.

Main differences and features:

- No need for mods to enhance its characteristics.
      The improvement of this warframe is a scheme in the form of nodes connected to each other in a certain sequence.
      As the warframe level increases, new nodes available for activation are opened.
      Each node gives improvements to certain characteristics : health, shields, energy, etc. 
      Improving each node will cost a small amount of resources. 
      The higher the node level, the more resources are required. 
      But it is important that high levels do not require a lot of resources. 
      Instead of resources, you can create an experience system where points earned will be used to activate nodes. 
      Which of these options is easier for you to decide.

- This warframe can be an attacker , defender , or support depending on the selected nodes. 
      So that the improvement system is not too complicated, divide the nodes according to the three options. 
      After selecting one, the other two are unavailable. 
      The four active warframe abilities will also be selected in the node system. 
      And for each of the three classes will be individual.
      If you want, you can reset the improved nodes for certain resources and select them again.

- All weapons available to this warframe will be the only one available to it. 
      The same rule will apply to his guard. 
      This feature will be discussed later. 
      The system for improving weapons and guards is also represented by nodes, but with fewer possible options.

- Hacking consoles is the same as for other warframes. 
      In order not to change the mechanics of hacking throughout the game. 
      But if this is not a hindrance for you , you can come up with something.

Warframe history and how to enter It into the game.

When the old war ended and the mind-masters left the solar system, they took much with them . 
  One of the warframes was among them. at first they considered it useless. 
  We haven 't decided to go back to the system yet to finish what we started. 
  The warframe was redesigned to fight against Tenno. 
  And when it arrived in the system , Ordis was able to detect it . 
  Because the changes didn't affect the transfer system and the warframe established a link to the Orokin ruins on the moon. 
  This will be the key to finding this warframe.

As a result, you can create a quest that will start simultaneously with a New war. 
 It will tell the story of this warframe and the player will receive it as a reward for completing the quest. 
 The task of the quest is to free this warframe from enemy control.

And now a little off topic. The invasion of the solar system should be a massive event for the game.
 I assume that it will change a lot. 
 What if we add to these changes the ability for players to go beyond the solar system. 
 Explain. Now the enemy is attacking , the Tenno are defending themselves. 
 In my opinion, a New war is a good way to "transfer" the war to them. 
 Now the Tenno will attack the mind -wielders. But this is just a suggestion.

Archived