Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhinos iron skin augment

superfonk

not anymore. 🙂

with shield gating you can literally fire-and-forget your iron skin, no need for iron shrapnel. If it gets destroyed, worry not, your shield will give you i-frames and even flash your screen once shield gate kicks in. My Rhino is a badass now with a free mod slot.

• Like 2

Because the ability to re cast his 2 on command gives you a lot more survivability and versality to use it. It would be great if it was just part of his kit, sure. But is not crazy it is an augment mod. His first ability on the other hand is absolutely useless with out the augment, so that should just be part of his one and give the augment another effect.

I never used any augments on my Rhino, Vitality + steel fiber was enough to prevent any death on most of the situations and is more safe because you have a bigger pool of life if dispelled.

But maybe they could make us able to recast iron skin below 5%, without augments, since 5% is very low and you need to pay attention.

Edited by Alpha56

3 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Well, if you build for his Roar, things will die and you won't have to hide behind Ironskin like a pansy lol

Things die without needing that. I just use Iron Skin to give toxic ancients the F.U when they try and sneak up and sneeze on you in arbies 😎

• Like 1

vor 13 Stunden schrieb NovusKnight:

not anymore. 🙂

with shield gating you can literally fire-and-forget your iron skin, no need for iron shrapnel. If it gets destroyed, worry not, your shield will give you i-frames and even flash your screen once shield gate kicks in. My Rhino is a badass now with a free mod slot.

yeah, good change. now newbies can survive longer in arbitrations 👍

rakta dark dagger is most used weapon right now 🤣 riven is worser then most mods

No need for any augments anymore for rhino since he is now safe thanks to shield gate and if you build for roar along with a steel fiber you'll have more than enough iron skin to last a while and when you need to recast it mobs will likely be around to enhance it by shooting at you.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb superfonk:

Why do Rhino need a Augment to remove his iron skin, every build of Rhino need 2 Augment mods (1st and 2nd skill)

We need Rhinos 2nd Augment in his base kit ! ! !

Why not make every abilitity castable during the duration like chromas vex skin? It's weird to have 90% dmg reduction just to be completly helpless for a few seconds when the buff runs out. 

6 minutes ago, protecttheplanet said:

Why not make every abilitity castable during the duration like chromas vex skin? It's weird to have 90% dmg reduction just to be completly helpless for a few seconds when the buff runs out. 

This^ All of it.

Revenant for instance started out as a no-recast for his mesmer skin, people gave feedback on it and he recieved the option to recast it fairly soon after that. Still Rhino, Nezha, Gara (though she can refresh hers for a larger cost), Mesa etc. sit there without the option to recast. Why?

Il y a 16 heures, superfonk a dit :

Why do Rhino need a Augment to remove his iron skin, every build of Rhino need 2 Augment mods (1st and 2nd skill)

We need Rhinos 2nd Augment in his base kit ! ! !

You don't need the charge augment. Been running with the iron skin augment for years, I'm still to find something that can kill me (except nullifier of course)

il y a 2 minutes, protecttheplanet a dit :

Of course u wont get killed but u need to press 2 more often that way.

Sure, but you have also another free mod slot, depends what it is your priority.

(For the record, I'd also love to have his 2's augment integrated into his kit, but at some point, there's no limit to the amount of power/utility we could demand)

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Fallen77:

Sure, but you have also another free mod slot, depends what it is your priority.

(For the record, I'd also love to have his 2's augment integrated into his kit, but at some point, there's no limit to the amount of power/utility we could demand)

A charge can 2 - 5 times buff the skin. Thats more than worthy of a mod slot. (5 is rather rare to charge into unless its infested)

Anyway my point is that all frames should have that. If we take rhinos war cry for example, more than often the best opportunity when everyone is gathered around rhino is before the buff runs out but u simply cant press it and have to follow ur teammates if u want to buff them again, which is annoying

Edited by protecttheplanet